I have some question about Laney ironheart irt studio head.

I want to buy it for play alone at home and with my band at hourly studio.

It good for practice with band in hourly studio ? In case noisy drum's sound , It can work(15Watt) ?

thank you ^^
It should work, but you will get no cleans at a level above drums.

What you need to ask yourself is how loud is your band, and what do you need from this amp. I practice with a 20watt Krank and I have plenty of volume even on cleans (but it is a very, very loud amp).

If you can try it out in a store I really suggest you do that. That amp is so new not many here have even had a chance to play one in person (me included)
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I have one and have to say its loud as hell, and that's through a 1x12 cab....You should keep up with a drummer.
I like distortion sound from this amp (i saw Killswitch engage use it) and it can be an audio interface into computer . I concern about playing with band sound loud enough or not .

Thank you ^^
Quote by Schecterist
I like distortion sound from this amp (i saw Killswitch engage use it) and it can be an audio interface into computer . I concern about playing with band sound loud enough or not .

Thank you ^^

We're saying that the distortion should be loud enough, but the clean won't be. Do you want/need cleans?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
We're saying that the distortion should be loud enough, but the clean won't be. Do you want/need cleans?

No need ^^ , Ok thank you
Personally, I would buy with some kind of warranty, or at least from a place with a return policy.

I would never, ever try to gig with a drummer with a 15W amp. But all amps are different. There's really no way to know how well it will work until someone with that amp tries it. But they're not very popular.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Personally, I would buy with some kind of warranty, or at least from a place with a return policy.

I would never, ever try to gig with a drummer with a 15W amp. But all amps are different. There's really no way to know how well it will work until someone with that amp tries it. But they're not very popular.

I get it !! I will try 555