Page 1 of 2
Hey!

Im anthony and I just got a ultimite guitar! I am learning to play guitar. My dad is teaching me on his guitar, its a black electric guitar.

Little bit about myself-

-I like horses, they are cool and fun, I wish I could get a horse but its expensiv!!
-I like hard rock like airbourne, a7x, sevendust and evanesense. But Istill like all other music!! So no hating lol
-I come from Canada, But I dont play hockey or live in an igloo XD!

I want to have new friends on here so that I have people to talk to. But im not giving out my email or facebook or msn to anyone! Sorry.

Have a good day!
Quote by XODEMONDEVILXO
Hey!

Im anthony and I just got a ultimite guitar! I am learning to play guitar. My dad is teaching me on his guitar, its a black electric guitar.

Little bit about myself-

-I like horses, they are cool and fun, I wish I could get a horse but its expensiv!!
-I like hard rock like airbourne, a7x, sevendust and evanesense. But Istill like all other music!! So no hating lol

I want to have new friends on here so that I have people to talk to. But im not giving out my email or facebook or msn to anyone! Sorry.

Have a good day!

Well, **** you then.
hey kid how old are you

what city are you from?

I got a nintendo with all the new games maybe we could meet up
Quote by Weaponized
hey kid how old are you

what city are you from?

I got a nintendo with all the new games maybe we could meet up

Hey dude! Im from Calgary! I'm 20, but I dont think meeting up IRL would be a good idea XD! sorry
Quote by XODEMONDEVILXO
Hey dude! Im from Calgary! I'm 20, but I dont think meeting up IRL would be a good idea XD! sorry

Not everyone on the Internet is a pedo... just most people.
Quote by XODEMONDEVILXO

Quote by XODEMONDEVILXO
Hey!

Im anthony and I just got a ultimite guitar!

I wish I had an ultimate guitar. Closest thing I've got is a Warmoth
Quote by progdude93
I wish I had an ultimate guitar. Closest thing I've got is a Warmoth

LOL! Totally didnt realize that I posted that wrong hahaha! Good one man! r warmoths good?
Are you there internet? It's me, Margaret. This is my new xanga, I hope you enjoy the dramatic roller coaster ride story of my life.
Quote by Avedas
wtf is msn

its an instant messenger! It lets you talk to people and send funny faces to them! on the internet
Quote by Avedas
wtf is internet

LOL! Good one silly! its the thing that youre on now! on your computer!
An Ultimate Guitar!!! You mean like a Fender Stratocaster +11, Body and neck born from the tree of Adam, Pickups made at CERN and tuners, bridge and frets forged in Krakatoa.

Wish I had one of them as a starter guitar.
Quote by Malchius
An Ultimate Guitar!!! You mean like a Fender Stratocaster +11, Body and neck born from the tree of Adam, Pickups made at CERN and tuners, bridge and frets forged in Krakatoa.

XD sounds like a dream!
Quote by Malchius

Drooling so much
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by captainsnazz
It's strange, because TS seems like the ultimate trollable new guy, but I have this weird impulse to be nice to him because of his nice post to snipel in the chat thread.

Welcome dude.

This precisely.
Quote by desperatechris
Lol Canada.

The only place more boring than Namek.

Quote by XODEMONDEVILXO
Hey!

Little bit about myself-

Have a good day!

I hereby am naming you Vegeta Junior.
Quote by desperatechris
Lol Canada.

What's wrong with Canada?!
"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion
Quote by mikeYekim
What's wrong with Canada?!

Im to lazy to write a long list of whats wrong with Canada so here is a short list.

Everything.
Quote by desperatechris
Im to lazy to write a long list of whats wrong with Canada so here is a short list.

Everything.

"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion
Quote by desperatechris

Everything.

I don't know. Trailer Park Boys was pretty good... and Rush
This could be entertaining or painful.

Welcome TS!

Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Page 1 of 2