Page 1 of 3
Dunno if anyone else has heard Kanye's new album i just got it and am listening through it now, never been so disappointed in my life after loving pretty much all his albums so far this one is terrible :/ only like two or three songs on the whole album..
You know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old.
Think I'm going to wait till it hits Spotify, maybe even buy the thing, but damn, hearing all about it down to these leaks. Mighty tempting.
Quote by Philip_pepper
That's what happens when you stick your dick in Kardashian.

He doesn't. He's just a gay fish.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I dont listen to hip hop on any basis, not even for a giggle.

That said, 'Black Skinhead' is one of the best songs I've heard all year, even for a bound-to-be pop song. Really good writing and production, you can feel the anger.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
And here I was thinking UG was only about metal.
/internet
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by JammyP 93
Dunno if anyone else has heard Kanye's new album i just got it and am listening through it now, never been so disappointed in my life after loving pretty much all his albums so far this one is terrible :/ only like two or three songs on the whole album..

What did you expect? His head's so far up his own ass, he's the human Kanye-pede.
Quote by Kopp2
Who wears jeans when it is 25 degrees outside, tell me
It's incredible. A pop musician basically said **** mainstream success, I'm making what I want to make. There isn't a song for the radio. It's just Kanye. It's dark and heavy and jarring at times. There's brilliant use of samples eg "Blood on the Leaves."

Not all of his fans will like it but that's cool. It's going to be that kind of album.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
It's incredible. A pop musician basically said **** mainstream success, I'm making what I want to make. There isn't a song for the radio. It's just Kanye. It's dark and heavy and jarring at times. There's brilliant use of samples eg "Blood on the Leaves."

Not all of his fans will like it but that's cool. It's going to be that kind of album.

What you just described to me sounds like whateverwhateverTwisted Fantasy. Is this album like that one? Because I love that one.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
What you just described to me sounds like whateverwhateverTwisted Fantasy. Is this album like that one? Because I love that one.

It's nerdier, with a lot less pop sensibility and more aggression, but it has similarities in parts with Fantasy.

Don't expect too many bombastic choruses like All of the Lights or songs like Runaway.
Quote by Dreadnought

The beats are much more electronic. There's also a goth/new wave/90s industrial vibe to the beats. It's not as polished as dark fantasy.

I'd tell everybody to check it out. You might hate it though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I can think of so many parallels between it and what Radiohead did with The King of Limbs, which happens to be my favorite thing of theirs. I don't exactly love Yeezus yet, but I think I will in time. And "Bound 2" more than makes up for the lack of chill on the rest of the album.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jun 15, 2013,
Odd. I've heard the exact opposite from friends of mine who have listened to it; namely that it is fantastic.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by shelovemyguitar
He's just a gay fish.

HAHAHA THAT JOKE DEFINITELY HASN'T RUN ITS COURSE YET!!!
Check out my band Disturbed
It sounds a lot like Kanye loved The Money Store. I actually really love the 40 minute length, I think a lot more hip hop albums should follow suit.

But that first line of "Guilt Trip" almost makes me want to turn it off every time
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous
It sounds a lot like Kanye loved No Love Deep Web.

ftfy
Listen to New Slaves, sounds like it came off of Come Up And Get Me.
"I speak Swaghili"
"Eating asian pussy all I need is sweet and sour sauce"
"Where are my damn croissants"
"I keep it 300 like the Romans"

Truly a masterpiece, Kanye has done it again
Quote by anvil is god
ftfy
Listen to New Slaves, sounds like it came off of Come Up And Get Me.

You're probably right. Need to go back and listen to No Love more. Only listened to it a couple times because I only kept it on my computer because I didn't want the album art to show up on my phone's spotify widget and have friends and loved ones to see it and yadda yadda yadda. Either way it's super Death Grips-y.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by darkcheef
"I speak Swaghili"

Jesus... I love the guy's MUSIC.

That said, I can't stand listening to it because he's such a massive bellend.
Quote by Kopp2
Who wears jeans when it is 25 degrees outside, tell me
Quote by Lord Waltaa
And here I was thinking UG was only about metal.
/internet

The UG community will steal any music. Doesn't matter whose. Very open-minded in that regard.
#DTWD
It's pretty good but not amazing or anything.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by lushacrous
I can think of so many parallels between it and what Radiohead did with The King of Limbs, which happens to be my favorite thing of theirs. I don't exactly love Yeezus yet, but I think I will in time. And "Bound 2" more than makes up for the lack of chill on the rest of the album.

King of Limbs is a great album, I am now going to check out Yeezus.

Quote by darkcheef
"I speak Swaghili"

Spartans were Greek...
Kanye West is a lyrical wordsmith.
Last edited by macashmack at Jun 15, 2013,
Good album. Pretty much the best thing to be on the pop circuit for real

it's nothing like death grips but i can see the comparison
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jun 15, 2013,
it's more mindless self-indulgence than death grips.

Quote by Dreadnought

it's like 808s influenced by trap and industrial.
Last edited by due 07 at Jun 15, 2013,
industrial as ****

i like this

edit: his screams on black skinhead were better live
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Jun 15, 2013,
Quote by due 07
it's more mindless self-indulgence than death grips.

it's like 808s influenced by trap and industrial.

This might've gotten me interested enough to actually give it a chance.

I think I might later.
Kimmie K just had her baby. GUESS THE BABY HEARD YEEZUS LEAKED.

I wanted to be the first person to make that joke on this site.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt

Apparently this site is still stuck on "gay fish." I think you're safe.
Quote by darkcheef
"I speak Swaghili"

what a poet
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221
Apparently this site is still stuck on "gay fish." I think you're safe.

hahaha
Quote by lolmnt

Nah the baby was born early because she wanted to hear 100% Percent Gutta
Quote by Dreadnought

Darker. More industrial sounding beats. Daft Punk produced the first 3 tracks also.

The production is immense and incredible. Mainstream hip hop fans/anyone that only liked his first 3 albums will HATE this record, but it's right up there with Kendrick Lamar's 'Good Kid, m.a.a.d city' as far as the best rap albums to come out in the past few years.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
as far as the best rap albums to come out in the past few years.

Don't you think you want to wait out the honeymoon period before dropping that bomb?
Good Kid, Mad City

Yack Yack Yack Yack
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Alexishxc1337
Darker. More industrial sounding beats. Daft Punk produced the first 3 tracks also.

The production is immense and incredible. Mainstream hip hop fans/anyone that only liked his first 3 albums will HATE this record, but it's right up there with Kendrick Lamar's 'Good Kid, m.a.a.d city' as far as the best rap albums to come out in the past few years.

But Section 80 was better than GKMC
Page 1 of 3