Hi, I like this pedal. Do you now, if that mods are similar to real pedals or are there some differences? I'm affraid that mods of OD-20 are not so good as normal pedals like MT-2, SD-1, Tubescreamer,... I can buy it for 100$. Thanks to all and sorry for my English
^ yeah that's what i'd have thought.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I think he's asking if the models sound like the things they're modeling.

They will likely be in the same ballpark, but the wont be exact. I'd rather just spend the same money on one overdrive that does the one sound I need.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by ibanezguitars44
I think he's asking if the models sound like the things they're modeling.

They will likely be in the same ballpark, but the wont be exact. I'd rather just spend the same money on one overdrive that does the one sound I need.
Oooohhh.

Then yes, what he said. I would try it out first.
ah touché, woops

agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I found a 10k capacitor welded on the AMP CONTROL jack on mine...  I bought it used and I do not know if it's normal.  It does't look factory and the weld look horrible. 

Anyone knows about this cap?