Ok so this guys is selling this guitar wicked cheap and he says its antique.. the thing looks to be in good shape for it being old and all, and I think it could get some good play out of it yet. My question to you folks would be what do you know about these guitars?

h ttp://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=25608121&cat=64&lpid=0&search=&ad_cid=6
Well, im going to check the thing out... it looks cool, and for the price im going to get it regardless. Just hope it plays somewhat decent. That would be a bonus.
yea. It was not as nice as the pictures depicted.. the inside laminate was ripped off like someone was trying to hide something, it was a tiny thing.. 3/4 or something and it had some cheap paint that somebody used to cover up the outer ring. It was just a piece of shit that I would have maybe bought for 5 bucks, definitely not 30. the original striped finish looked pretty cool, that's about it.
good guitar to take the top off and make shelving for. handy and cool as shit !
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Quote by stepchildusmc
good guitar to take the top off and make shelving for. handy and cool as shit !

Quote by Dr.shred 801
No really, Step does that shit...

He is a career soldier. And I'm a graduate of the, "wherever there's a place left for it, put it there" School of Interior Design". ("Magma Come Loudly, I might add).

So, "Barracks Provincial", is totally cool with me.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jun 16, 2013,