Doug TenNapel, creator of beloved games such as Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood, is currently working on a brand new point-and-click adventure game: Armikrog. It maintains the same creative, quirky stamp which can be seen in all of TenNapel's work. However, he needs our help. Right now, the game is smack dab in the middle of its Kickstarter, and it needs quite a few more donations before it will have the proper backing it needs to continue, and that an artist such as TenNapel deserves.

So please, if you like Earthworm Jim, The Neverhood, Catscratch (tv show), or if you're just a fan of indie gaming and artistic creativity, show your support. Every single dollar donated counts, and can help make this game a reality. If you've never experienced any of this man's work, I promise you won't be disappointed.

You can read all about this work in progress, and of course donate, at this link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949537745/armikrog

Thanks for your time, Pit!
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by severed-metal
Looks neat.

I agree. I'm a die hard Neverhood fan, ever since I played it as a kid, so I'm stoked to see TenNapel working on another game. I also think stop-animation is one of the most impressive forms of art. Playing a video game which has a tangible basis, such as a real set, and real physical characters crafted by the developers, is an amazing feeling.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Loved Earthworm Jim on SNES. Still haven't completed it though.

On topic, this looks pretty cool. Adventure games seem to be having a second wind lately, If this gets made I hope the puzzle aren't just mix and match all the item, then play a minigame to get next item rinse and repeat.