Hello. I have an Ibanez RG1570 with dimarzio pickups, models aren't important I believe in this topic. My problem is, the middle pickup gets in the way of my picking. So I want to lower it all the way into the body as I never really use the single pickup in the HSH configuration. So if I lower the single coil into the body, will it effect the tone of my bridge and neck humbucker?
No.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
^ might even improve your tone very very slightly because of the very slightly reduced string pull.

i'm guessing that's gonna be somewhere between subtle and non-existent, though.

So yeah i mean if you never use the middle single coil and it gets in the way just lower it. it's reversible anyway, so nothing to worry about.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?