carrying with it beauty,
a river runs through
a river runs through.

Somewhere in the world
there is a valley, everything is green
and everything is perfect
everything is dreams.

Come and run away with me
across the ocean and through the mountains.
If you can't walk I will carry you.

"Of course,' she said, 'I will follow.
Anywhere you go, there you'll find me too."

So off we went in search of a dream
never really sure exactly where it might be.

Somewhere in the world
there is a valley, everything is green
and everything is perfect
everything is dreams

But she said
" I wish I had some sneakers,
the sand really burns my feet.
I wish I had a Mustang
and I wish there was a road
so I could drive out of here.
I wish I had an iPad
I wish I could be on Facebook
I wish I had a TV
so I could watch the news.
I wish I had anything,
anything except for you."

Somewhere in the world
in between the mountains,
exists a place
that I had often dreamed.
Well done. I guess my only problem with the piece is that the 2nd to last stanza feels off. The rhythm of the piece is thrown off there.

Crit mine please?
i really like the concept of this piece. i like the subject matter of this piece. my interpretation of this (which may be wrong) is about being with a girl who said she would do anything to make the relationship work and not so long after she didn't even want to try to make it work and she gave up.

is this a poem or a song? if it's song i'd like to hear it.

some critique.

is it necessary for the line "a river runs through" to be repeated? that's not a rhetorical question. if it is let me feel free to explain. did you need one more line or something?

i don't really like the line "everything is dreams" just for grammatical reasons. maybe everything is a dream would be better. you don't have to change it. i may be the only person who doesn't like that line. like i said just because of grammatical reasons.

now this is something really really small and not a big deal at all but i thought i'd mention it. would it make more sense that she would ask for the road first and then the mustang. i doesn't really bother me and there is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping it the way you have it i just thought i'd ask.

for some reason i'm not really liking the title too much. i don't think it represents what the piece is about. that's really not a big deal.

like i said before i really like the concept of this song and the idea behind it. i think it's a solid piece. thanks a lot for sharing it.

if your up for it feel free to critique my song

i too was puzzled by the pic of the kid.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
I'm not sure if it is a poem or a song. I usually write poetry and stories but I play guitar and sometimes I write songs. A friend and I were jamming and I started singing something to this effect and a few days later I wrote this down. It's unlike the poetry I write but I haven't written any music yet.
like i said before i really like the concept of this song and the idea behind it. i think it's a solid piece. thanks a lot for sharing it.