Well, soon to be-NGD. I've wanted a Suhr Modern forever. Just couldn't seem to find a used one I liked for under 2900 or so. And didn't want to pay new price. Been looking at the Pro series since they were around $2600 new and apparently every bit as good as the custom shop ones. Along comes this little number at a cool $1599. Done deal, as it's almost exactly what I would order from the custom shop (I would've gotten a matching headstock, but besides that it's a perfect match). Should have it in a few days, which is when I'll do a full review with high quality pics. But for now, a crappy Iphone shot. Hope you kind folks like jeans:

This one has the SSV/SSH+ pickups which I love, but I also have a set of Bareknuckles at the ready just in case. And now...the wait.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
That looks really nice

HNGD
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Hngd!!!
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
HNGD, that is one awesome guitar. Nice play on words....
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Oooouf. That top and finish is amazing.

HNGD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by desperatechris
Thats really cool! The finish reminds me of the old PRS Modern Eagle finish.

Very true, I think Suhr definitely took a page from PRS on the finish. Though I like Suhr's version a bit better. A little less uniform.
I wished this finish was out when I bought mine.

That Faded Denim is incredible.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Suhr is a beauty !! ...... even without the fancy finish , Suhr is just such a high quality instrument that the finish is just a added bonus , crank it up and have some fun with that bad boy !!
Thanks fumble. They're really fantastic and I've wanted one for a while. A few more days...
Figured guitars IMO look silly with matching headstocks. I always like them better with either a natural maple or painted black one.

Be sure to make a real NGD thread when you get it.