Page 1 of 4
Last night i made some pretty bad decisions at a party and it got me thinking, what are the pits worst party decisions?

heres mine:

Alrighty so last night I threw a party and two guys a couple years older that i didn't know ended up coming. After most of the girls left we all went into my hot tub and one of the older boys and my friend started making out. Later I started making out with the other boy. And when my friend left i made out with both of them....like at the same time.... While half of my group of friends were in my backyard. Now i feel like a slut but whatever.

What are your stories?
HAHA that was so funny I forgot to laugh
I don't have any stories to top that, slut.

Jk, but really, I don't have any stories.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ya i feel slutty... eh whatever they were my second and third kiss like ever so im not that slutty
I went to a party once

It was awful.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
kissed my girlfriends best friend...

yeah, not proud of that one.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Weaponized
tried to hit on a chick waiting in line for the bathroom

awkwardddd
Quote by pbiggie
kissed my girlfriends best friend...

yeah, not proud of that one.

Shit, I would be. Double points if you kissed both at the same time.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Not taking my chances with women.
Now I'm left to wonder forever.
Dang...

Though technically, that might not be a decision, but rather more of an opportunity I didn't take kind of thing. So I don't know.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 15, 2013,
Quote by eGraham
Shit, I would be. Double points if you kissed both at the same time.

no, but I kissed a 16 year old girl, like, straight afterward.

SUPER not proud of that one.
Albums I Must Obtain
Quote by fretsonfire74
But you have an anime avatar?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
But you have an anime avatar?

When I say I'm not proud of it, t's because they were 3D, not 2D.

also by girlfriend, I meant waifu.
Albums I Must Obtain
Quote by fretsonfire74
Pssst if that kind of stuff doesn't happen it doesn't even count as a party.

Party on TS, party on. You are now the third official member of UG slut club. Wear your badge proud.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
One time I was in a hot tub with my bro and there were these two sluts. We totally made out with both of 'em and were like "lol sluts." I've since changed and become a devout Protestant auto-mechanic, so it was a bad decision in hindsight.
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by Jon777
"Ah, man... Should I piss on the floor?"

The answer, as it turns out, is no.

The correct answer is kitchen sink.
Quote by Jon777
"Ah, man... Should I piss on the floor?"

The answer, as it turns out, is no.

Of course not. out the window
cat
My worst party decision was not knowing when to say when. I ended up blacking out and pissing all over my friends couch. Fun times
never been to a crazy party or anything, but the worst story I've ever heard is from my cousin who went to a party where people starting throwing dog shit at each other. That's pretty bad
'yeah! let's go to maccas!'

It happens every time and I never learn ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I made out with my roommate's ex girlfriend at a party. It was a bad decision, but I totally don't regret it.
Quote by Jon777
Out of the window and into a kitchen sink?

Out the window, into another window, into another house's kitchen sink. Yes, like that.

Once I was at a house party and i was talking to a friend. Halfway across the room I noticed two dudes wearing pink polos with the collars popped. I looked at my friend and pointed them out, started making fun of how douchey they looked. One of the guys noticed and came up to me like, "You making fun of me, bro?" I said, "No dude that guy," and pointed further across the room to another guy (who incidentally was a good friend of mine). When his back was turned, I walked out of the room and went out for a cigarette.

I could totally fill this thread with fantastic stories, but I don't remember most of them.
One time I got up after passing out and walked over to my friend's computer chair, tried to lift the seat, then peed all over it. My friends told me about it the next day.

Then in the morning I woke up drunk still, and I watched Sesame Street. I decided that I wanted to be just like Oscar the Grouch because even though he was a dick he still had a lot of friends. So I climbed into the dumpster and set up shop there. Even ate some pizza I found in there.

Later that night I wound up drinking again, threw up on myself, my friend had to take my clothes off for me, and I passed out spread eagle on a coffee table.

Anyway, I have a year sober now. The last two times I drank, I almost cheated on my girlfriend, and I tried to start a race war against whitey. It all started when I began taking drinks from a table full of white people and called it reparations. Security guards had to pull me off a barbwire fence, where I was screaming about having my Mom's head on a stick to let non-whites know I don't play favorites.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jun 16, 2013,
I was at a party once at some one legged kids grandmothers house (yes, hardcore I know). I was in the process of drinking one of her bottles of wine when I realised it was near to where my mate lived, so I went round to his house to ask him to come join the party. Got back to the house, stepped inside, wondered why the wallpaper was different and why there was a big dog barking at me. We'd only gone and walked into the wrong house. Some poor old lady sat watching her television and suddenly there were three guys stood in her house drinking wine and annoying the dog.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by supersing40
Ya i feel slutty... eh whatever they were my second and third kiss like ever so im not that slutty
You're cool Don't feel ashamed, feel PROUD!

Bad decision I made was a house party at my place. We were all sat outside partying, but it started getting cold. Obvious answer was to build a huge fuck off fire in the middle of the garden. Got drunk to the point of passing out. Woke up in the morning and lamely threw grass clippings onto the scorched and barren circle in the middle of the garden.

Or another friend's house party. Pretty drunk. Decide to make frozen pizzas. Decide to carry three upstairs at once. Trip on stairs, one starts to fall out of my hand so I clamp it down with the other hand. Pizza all over the wall and boiling cheese burns on my hand.
coming close to 1am, my dad texts me and forbids me to sleep over. i refuse to tell him where i am because he wants to pick me up and i wanna sleep over. eventually i give in, and he comes and picks me up. i'm drunk but i can hide it very well i thought. he goes to the traffic lights after me and him discuss why i'm annoyed, and i just get out of the car and start walking back with no explanation. didn't even say bye, i just got out and left. that didn't work well for me the next morning when i came back home.

another bad choice was back when i was younger and didn't know how to pull, there was this girl flirting with me and instead of making a move i just dragged her outside and said 'wanna make out?' i swear to god. one of the stupidest things i've ever done.

another thing would be simply drinking too much. i ended up going in and out of the bathroom for most of the night and i felt too grim to get off with this girl that could've made it a really good night, and ended up hyperventilating with tea and power-walked home.

drinking has served me well though. i think the craziest thing i ever did was this: my parents left me alone at home for about 4-5 hours (from about 6:30 to about 11:30) and after chillin for a little bit on my own, a friend gives me a call and asks if i can get away from my parents for a bit. she said there's a party going on and she wants me to be there and my other mate is waiting for me at the met stop.

my parents are really really cautious about my staying at home on my own, they always say don't open the door for anybody, don't answer the phone, stupid shit like that. anyway, 10 minutes later i was getting dressed and running towards the met stop and i get on and go to this party and get extremely drunk and 45 minutes later start heading back on my own. shitty area. guy comes upto me with his hands in his pockets and says 'i've got a knife, give me your phone and your wallet' and i say 'alright' and get my wallet and phone out so i can run better, punch him in the face really hard and start running. after about 20 seconds i start laughing manically for some reason. i get home in time, get changed, get back on the computer like i was when they left, and i was still completely drunk and that was probably the craziest thing i've ever done to be honest.

erm, one thing i still regret would be drinking and smoking weed on the same occasion. threw up at the met stop and went to bed at 9pm with my mum asking if i was okay while i told her my stomach just started hurting. i didn't feel high, i just felt too drunk. but then again, i've learned from all these experiences.

EDIT: oh, and asking some girl out. and some texts i've sent out. and telling this girl i like her with whom i now have a very strange relationship. all very regrettable.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Jun 16, 2013,
I imagine the same regrets as most - getting with people I either regret or shouldn't really have got with, and saying/texting things I shouldn't.

But **** it, nothing too major.
Getting down to business with a fat ugly chick in her car at the side of the road in front of the party house....

People looked in the window and saw me... *shudder*

Also, not noticing that an absolutely beautiful girl was coming onto me all night :/
Never made any bad decisions regarding the opposite sex at parties, I always seem to do quite well. My only regrets are drinking too much, I always feel it the next day.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Quote by MH400
Getting down to business with a fat ugly chick in her car at the side of the road in front of the party house....

People looked in the window and saw me... *shudder*

Also, not noticing that an absolutely beautiful girl was coming onto me all night :/

Jesus, I was under the impression you were perma'd.
Albums I Must Obtain
Quote by fretsonfire74
Nope, not perma'd. Asked for a ban (after my ban) to concentrate on uni stuff. Shits getting tough.
Page 1 of 4