Gotta love em. It's the first time I click one and here's what I find So stupid I think it might be a joke even if I've long ago stopped doubting people's stupidity...

What do you think about them being on facebook?

#hashtag
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Everyone should know this: I don't care. XD
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ehbacon
#shit-threads

Is this what my threads are like???

Yours are worse.

I'd like to invent the hashswag so someone can use it instead of #swag #various activity
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
#theymakeyoulookstupid #onlyidiotshashtag #whatisahashtagthough #forreal #Ihavenoidea #thisthreadisbad #andyoushouldfeelbad #onlyinthepit #sorrynotsorry #ifyouarereadingthisimbusybangingyourgirlfriend #unnecessarilylonghashtag #thatwaslongtoo #startingtogetthepoint #myopinion #asismostofthepeoplehere #isthat #theyareannoying #andwereallydontgivea$hit
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
As a keen Twitter user, I can't help but feel slightly ripped off!
*END TRANSMISSION*

You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps.

HAIL BABUTAU!
swaggots

swaggots everywhere
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
#trashbag

I don't really get it. I've seen people posting about it today, but if it's related to twitter I don't care. I like using hashtags cause it's fun and I'm an ironic hipster like that, but yeah.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Kind of wish Tweetdeck still had crossposting functionality now. All that concern over whether a hashtag would slip through onto Facebook and make me look like a tool, for nothing.

But mostly just
Oh god. I went to look at #yolo and #swag.. I didn't know these people actually existed.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by MH400
Can we get #UGFTW trending?

No, havent seen a good drunk thread in awhile though.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by naedauuf
Oh god. I went to look at #yolo and #swag.. I didn't know these people actually existed.

Most people here don't seem to care but it's funny as hell

Or depressing I guess it depends how you see it...

Damn a drunk thread would be great...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Jun 16, 2013,
#hashtaggots
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
They've been all over my newsfeed since long before they were made functional. Now they're just blue and easier to pinpoint the people I need to block/remove
Quote by SkepsisMetal
#They#'ve #been #all #over #my #news#feed #since #long #before #they #were #made #functional. #Now they#'re #just #blue #and #easier #to #pinpoint #the #people #I #need #to #block#/#remove

#F#T#F#Y
Quote by ehbacon
wow, I apologize.

It's ok. Knowing is half the battle.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls