Hi pit, I'll be working all summer at the cnh plant on an internship and I've no idea what Basildon is like? If anyone could share their thoughts I'd be very grateful. Also appreciate dick jokes.
Gibson sg special ebony
Boss Gt-10
Roland microcube
marshall mg10

Merry birthday jesus
Haha depressing.. so I take it Basildon is chavtown and geordie shore is more well-known than the beatles?
Gibson sg special ebony
Boss Gt-10
Roland microcube
marshall mg10

Merry birthday jesus
It's not that bad. No worse than any of the other larger towns in Essex mate.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
in Essex

I just said shithole as a joke. I didnt even know where it is.

Now I see this, I can confirm that it is infact a shithole
Most of the towns in Essex are pretty bad. I've never been to Basildon, but i'm going to assume it's awful.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Metasponge
Just don't be jel, be reem and you'll be fine.

yh what does this mean? I'm spanish sounds like something Ali G would say
Gibson sg special ebony
Boss Gt-10
Roland microcube
marshall mg10

Merry birthday jesus
Never been to Basildon. My Dad lives in Essex and I think it's way nicer than Leicester, I mean Leicester's still home but it is a real dive in some places.
Well thanks anyway lads
Gibson sg special ebony
Boss Gt-10
Roland microcube
marshall mg10

Merry birthday jesus
Also who cares if it's a shithole, for the mean time your internship and career is important. If you end up hating the place just remember this internship will probably lead you to newer more exciting places anyway.
Basildon is the arsehole of Essex, and Essex ain't exactly full of roses.

That cheesy sign should tell you all you need to know. It's next to a freaking roundabout. It's an utter shithole.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
No Jaywick Sands is the ballon knot of Essex.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
been there, can officially confirm, shithole.

there's nothing to do if you're not into the *thump thump thump screech screech* club music...

don't get me wrong, it's not in the list of worst places to live, but that's beside the point

just keep yourself to yourself and i'm sure you'll be fine.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68

there's nothing to do if you're not into the *thump thump thump screech screech* club music...

Grade-A Prat
Having grown up there, I can say it's not that great. The Empire cinema however is awesome, do not bother going to the odeon in Southend. The sports village is also top class, nice big pool and climbing wall. Also you are at least only a short train ride away from London and the beaches at Chalkwell to Southend. Also Leigh on sea has some lovely cafes and boutiques if you want to go some where a bit more upmarket.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

So many towns in the UK are a chav-infested shithole these days, so it's not big deal to find another
signature
My Current Gear
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Cherry Burst) || Gibson Les Paul Junior (Vintage Sunburst)
Marshall 1987X and 1960AX || Weber Mass 100
Fulltone OCD pedal || Ibanez TS-9 tube screamer || Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker || Boss AC2
Never spent much time there.

Because I've heard it's a shithole.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by willT08
Grade-A Prat

love you too
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.