Anyone knows about the site? I'm very interested and it gives a really good opening talk. But i wonder if there is anyone who used and is satisfied, telling its worth the money. Also if you don't know, check it out .
I'm skeptical. Mostly because that type of web page - which has a lot of testimonials, and a video that you can't stop, skip through, and gives you a lot of irrelevant information - is, honestly, basically scamming 101. It's a fairly slimey sales technique based on gradually sucking bigger and bigger commitments out of you, always keeping the "secret" one step away. Now, that doesn't alone mean that they're wasting your time, but it's a red flag.

Furthermore, look, the reality is that there's very little need to spend money to work on your ear.

Start by using the functional ear trainer, a free download from miles.be. Then start transcribing - start with simple melodies.

There are no shortcuts, no secret knowledge. You're going to have to put work on. If you feel you need some instruction, then get Ear Training for the Contemporary Musician by Wyatt et al. It'll cost you less than $20, and is written by the guy who teaches ear training at MI. (I think that book is great, and recommend it wholeheartedly, but I think the functional ear trainer, being free, can be a better place to start.) If you're going to give somebody money to help you improve your ear, give it to the guy who's dedicated his life to helping people become better musicians, rather than the guy using sales techniques most commonly associated with picking up girls and penis enlargement.
Quote by Withorwithout
Anyone knows about the site? I'm very interested and it gives a really good opening talk. But i wonder if there is anyone who used and is satisfied, telling its worth the money. Also if you don't know, check it out .

It's not a scam, I got halfway through and asked to put my account a hold. Which the guy did.

Reason it was moving to fast.... for me any way. It's not a bad course and worth trying for $1 ( I think). I intend to pick it up again.
@wiggedy: Does continue to automatically take money from your card, or do you pay seperately for each section?
It looks like a structured solfeggi teaching system. I think solfege is the best way to train your ear, but a dollar a day for almost half a year isn't cheap...
Quote by Withorwithout
@wiggedy: Does continue to automatically take money from your card, or do you pay seperately for each section?

It is automatic, you would need to cancel before the end of the 2 week "introductory" part.

The first part involves drilling and testing the Major Tonic, 3rd and 5th. The second goes into the remaining Major Intervals.

The next into Minor....

It basically plays the Tonic chord, the 3rd the 5th then the tonic again Then the single note you are learning be that the tonic, 3rd, or 5th up an octave 3 or 4 times while you internalize the note by singing it. I play it in the car to and from work, but be careful it could be distracting.
Quote by wiggedy

It basically plays the Tonic chord, the 3rd the 5th then the tonic again Then the single note you are learning be that the tonic, 3rd, or 5th up an octave 3 or 4 times while you internalize the note by singing it. I play it in the car to and from work, but be careful it could be distracting.

Sounds pretty similar to the functional ear trainer's approach. Not identical, but similar.

Which, like I said, is free.
One more thing:

Whether or not it's that similar to the functional ear trainer (which worked wonders for me) doesn't really matter - the simple truth is that all roads lead to Rome.

So why would you take an expensive toll road? There are no shortcuts - you're going to have to put in the work. When somebody tells you they have a secret approach, pay them and they'll tell you, you should be extremely skeptical.

They might have a good approach - but there are good free/cheap approaches. Something that says it's a dollar a day may sound cheap, but it adds up.
Quote by HotspurJr
One more thing:

Whether or not it's that similar to the functional ear trainer (which worked wonders for me) doesn't really matter - the simple truth is that all roads lead to Rome.

So why would you take an expensive toll road? There are no shortcuts - you're going to have to put in the work. When somebody tells you they have a secret approach, pay them and they'll tell you, you should be extremely skeptical.

They might have a good approach - but there are good free/cheap approaches. Something that says it's a dollar a day may sound cheap, but it adds up.

Tried the functional ear trainer, it is different in that it basically goes straight to the tests No drilling. But I think at the end of it, you would get the same result.