SRTW
20 IQ
Well, another one from me, pretty easy song, I know. I'm aware that most of the people here won't be interested in watching this one, since its pretty easy, as I said, but still I would be glad if I receive any responses. C4C as always!

Comments in youtube would be appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK0Qbr3zPt8
Matt Chavie
aspiring breakdancer...
130 IQ
I thought it was really good. Your tone fit and the guitar was mixed in well. Good job. I don't have anything to crit. Good job.
SRTW
20 IQ
Quote by Matt Chavie
I thought it was really good. Your tone fit and the guitar was mixed in well. Good job. I don't have anything to crit. Good job.

Thank you so much mate, I'm so glad when people appreciate my work like that, your opinion means a lot!
TakeThat
10 IQ
Perfect playing man, yeah it was kinda easy but you did a really good job. Awesome video too I really liked watching it! Thanks for the comment on my video too !
d_ano
20 IQ
i said i would reply to the c4c in this thread to give u the bump. Nice job on the video ive never heard the band before but the song sounded pretty good u did a good job with it too ive nothing bad to say about it at all. keep rockin
SRTW
20 IQ
Quote by Big bang theory
Great job man, good tone nice expressive playing, keep it up bro! Of and cool video editing too

Thanks a lot again mate, your words are much appreciated!
Sammetry
30 IQ
It might be an easy song but what matters is toning and playing clearly. You achieved that. I can see some little details you can improve on your playing but pointing out would not be critisizing as I'm pretty sure with your level of dedication, you will achieve them all in time.

Way to go, buddy. Keep up the good work!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1408553&page=1&pp=20