lol
4 11%
lol
8 22%
loll
24 67%
Voters: 36.
Page 1 of 2
Your life will never reach greater heights. It's in spoiler tags because after you read it you will never find anything funny ever again after this experience. Just a warning.

So if an olympic powerlifter has weak legs, does his coach put him on the bench?
stop, If I can stop making bad threads anybody can...

After realizing how annoying it was when people made shitty threads, I decided I would stop.
Quote by blake1221
Didn't you post this for the first time a few days ago?

Yea, she is still young. She'll become the new standard of jokes tho, soon it'll be as popular as the chicken crossing the road, or the skeleton not seeing horror movies jokes.
Quote by magnus_maximus
idungeddit

It's because a coach putting someone on the bench is meant to be taken as the lifter not being good and the coach taking him out of the game, but really bench is another exercise that doesn't require strong legs so he actually gets put on there.
Quote by daytripper75
Give me a good reason not to close this.*

*You can't.

I can probably beat you in a foot race.

Quote by AeroRocker
That actually wasn't too bad

preserved for posterity
Quote by devourke
Yea, she is still young. She'll become the new standard of jokes tho, soon it'll be as popular as the chicken crossing the road, or the skeleton not seeing horror movies jokes.

so this is my equivalent of watching the baby jesus get born

so blessed
Quote by devourke
I can probably beat you in a foot race.

Hitler thought he could take over the world. Then he met the USA.

I'm the USA.
Quote by daytripper75
Hitler thought he could take over the world. Then he met the USA.

I'm the USA.

All I have to do is become a terrorist and then you'll spend billions of dollars trying to beat me, but you can't because of the aforementioned running speed.
i looked at the joke and went to the kitchen to find one last slice of pizza just waiting to be eaten and it tasted absolutely glorious
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ehbacon
stop, If I can stop making bad threads anybody can...

After realizing how annoying it was when people made shitty threads, I decided I would stop.

Well, at least you're starting to get it, but multiple line breaks and unnecessary golf claps still looks pretty dumb. Stop posting like that.

Besides, I thought that was a darn fine joke.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Bad joke is bad.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
It was emptier than an Ethiopian child's stomach.

Seeing as your stomach expands and shrinks depending on how much food you regularly receive, and he'd likely still have a normal amount of stomach acid filling it up, ty.
Your right, everyone that reads that should kill themself.
You saw it first so you can go first and we will all go after you.
3 2 1 go
I did lol just a little.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by daytripper75
Hitler thought he could take over the world. Then he met the Soviet Union

I'm the Soviet Union

*fixed
10/10 would kill myself
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Burgery
i looked at the joke and went to the kitchen to find one last slice of pizza just waiting to be eaten and it tasted absolutely glorious

it didn't make me full so i made a new pizza
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
it didn't make me full so i made a new pizza

currently in the oven, will post review
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Toasted_Waffelz
Benches are for arms and chest and stuff though. The coach should be putting him on a squat rack.

He's at an event. That's implied by the coach putting him on the bench.
Quote by mulefish
But what kind of pizza is it?

with pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, ham, paprika, mushrooms and various seasoning, also i took a tomato and crushed it in my hand making it leak all over the pizza because innovation

the dough was made of flour, salt, yeast and water in most probably incorrect ratio

review: 10/10 is delicious
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by super_strat
>Olympic
>powerlifter

this
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Page 1 of 2