Dream Guitars; we all have one, right?
I have always wanted a black, bookmatched-tigerstripe maple Les Paul, with gold hardware. I don't care if Epiphone or Gibson built it- or if I have to craft it with my bare hands... I will get it! (I may as well get buried with it...)
A guitar that'll get me super models.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SRV Number One Replica, not the artist signature
Guitars and Motorcycles
I have many dreams and a long list of guitars that fill them...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Gibson ES-335 in cherry red with block inlays

OR

Ebony Gibson Les Paul Custom with 3 pickups
Guitars:
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Gretsch G5120
1973 Japanese Les Paul

Amp:
Vox AC30C2

Effects:
MJM Brit Bender MKII tonebender clone
Boss Blues-Driver
Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Echorec
A Gibson Les Paul, which i finally own and a Jackson PC1 which i should own by the end of next year hopefully.
? A yellow Explorer? Okay then... We as humans ARE entitled to free speech, and opinion... I won't judge... Yellow is just an... ODD color for a guitar... It's not every day you see a yellow guitar... Let alone an EXPLORER... Hey, it's a double "whammy!"

(I suck with puns...)
Quote by RoKHED
? A yellow Explorer? Okay then... We as humans ARE entitled to free speech, and opinion... I won't judge... Yellow is just an... ODD color for a guitar... It's not every day you see a yellow guitar... Let alone an EXPLORER... Hey, it's a double "whammy!"

(I suck with puns...)

No hard feelings...
79' Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
PRS Custom 24

I realize these are nothing out of the ordinary, but I've played them, love them, can't afford them, and thus, they qualify for "dream" status...
PRS SE Santana - Santana III Bass/Treble
ESP LTD EC400vf - Gibson Zebra 496R/500T
AXL Badwater SRO - GFS OW Liverpool, SD Duckbucker, SD JB
Mitchell Acoustic MD100SCE
Peavey Vypyr 100
Gretsch White Falcon.

Probably the Billy Duffy signature now they've finally done one.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I don't have a dream guitar because I want them all.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Well, I got a 1987 Kramer Pacer for graduation and it's kind of my "dream" guitar, since it's a project guitar. I'm putting a set of Dimarzio Air Zone/Air Norton into it so I can the exact sound I want.

Besides that, I would love to save up some money and find me a Gibson Les Paul Goddess in Roseburst. It just looks so sweet and I bet it plays very well.

Edit: I also forgot about this. I'd love to save up the money (after buying a car) and buy a brand new Ibanez Fireman. The guitar looks amazing to be and the Dimarzios in it sound awesome.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Jun 22, 2013,
I would love an Gibson Michael Schenker Flying V signature and a ibanez jem7v.

But i will never have nearly so much money in my pocket nor the opportunity to see those guits live...
The Randy Rhoads Rosewell guitar. I would really like to get a high end Les Paul and a high end Strat as well.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by stringDIA
ESP 901 in trans red!

cool shit man...
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!