Hey guys!

Ive had this amp for a couple months, and I truly love it!
Problem is that when I first got it, certain frequencies I played would make something within ring. It was no big deal, but now that happens more often than not, no matter what note I am playing!

Could this be the tubes? Any ideas?

Thanks so much.
Could be. Did you buy it from a store?

Take it back and have it replaced/repaired. There's apparently been quite a few problems with these amps.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Tube warranty runs out pretty quick IIRC.

Check it out with the place you bought it from.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Hey thanks guys! I appreciate it tons.

I got it from Steve's music and naturally I kept the receipts.
Unfortunately, that's all the way in Toronto. Maybe they would mail me some replacements?

Thanks!
Give them a call or an email with a scan of the receipt.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
^ yeah contact them before making a trip.

if you're lucky, new preamp tubes will fix it. they won't necessarily, though. i returned mine because it rattled (it had other problems with it, too). rattle seems to be a recurring theme.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?