Happy Father's Day guys. I spent my day out helping out my dad in the barn. I really look up to the dude, he means the world to me. I would never take him for granted, I love my dad more than just family.

How did everyone else spend their father's day?
Last edited by toast318 at Jun 16, 2013,
Pretty much just did yard-work all day with him and then grilled some burgers for dinner
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Went out to dinner with him and my three brothers, the five of us had a good time. Good fathers day overall.
I overslept until 4pm and gave him a box of chocolates.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We went out to lunch and hit the driving range. It was excellent
"Balance not just for karate, balance for whole life."
Gave him his gifts, a Buster Posey jersey, an Eternity cologne, a personalized card and made his favorite meal. Right now he's kicking back and switching between sports games. We also got him some tickets to an arena football game.

I love my daddy.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
We also got him some tickets to an arena football game.

I love my daddy.

Apparently you don't love him that much...
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
Apparently you don't love him that much...

He liked it when he went last year.
STಠ_ಠ
Grilled a bunch of food and drank beers while listening to classic rock and chattin.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Stayed here at school, but I saw him recently.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
We got rid of all our books so that included quite a bit of fighting.

I'm meeting him for lunch in 10 minutes though to make up for it.
cat
Farther's day is in September in New Zealand... wtf! I thought they were all at the same time???