Yesterday I bought 2 NEW Amps- this and a Vibrolux.

However, this was a steal. It is a one-owner from new, never gigged, perfect conditon (and I mean, it's out of the wrapper!) 1977 Fender UL Silverface with JBL D120's. It still has the 'case candy.'

I paid £500 for it, so I believe it's an absolute gift at that price. The wiring board looks brand new, the tubes are NOS and it's been revalved and serviced, the caps are perfect, the braid cables are perfect...this is like a museum piece. More pics to follow and I am currently cube-basing some sound clips, but it's a lovely warm Fender chime, none of the brittle breakup of modern Reissues, and very controlable for a 135w amp. Bedroom levels easily achieved simply by turning MV down.

Tonally, not a creak or a hiss in sight.

I love old twins as they're exactly what you expect, they work at lower vols, and have amazing warmth. The JBL's are the icing. They're in A1 condition.

I am over the moon.

Nice score.

HNAD
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band

awesome man. you even got the upgraded speakers.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Can it djent?
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Remarkable that there're still such nice amps lurking out there. Congrats on a great score, man!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
I picked up a 77' a few months back. They do sound great.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Tried one of these at GC a few weeks back. I love it. Nice score HNSFD
My Name is Cameron.
Quote by Cathbard
For me, bedroom levels is a cranked plexi half stack.

Now get off my ****ing lawn.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Happy New Fenders Day

where's the Vibro?

Pics or it's a Frontman.

HNAD! I want me an old Fender so bad
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Killer score there! Those old Silverface-era Fenders are quite possibly the best value out there when it comes to vintage amps - That one looks like it's in great shape too!

HNAD!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff