Hi I am just wondering if anyone has any experience in using wireless sets such as the AKG, Line 6 etc as it is something I am contemplating as due to a pretty hectic live set leads get unplugged with some regularity at times and it is becoming an issue, however I have the suspicion the wireless packs may loose frequency or cut out due to excessive movement, but I do not know many people who have tried them.
Budget?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Line 6. All you need.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Line 6 G50. I have a G30 and the G50 is basically the same thing but with more channels and made of metal, with I think 100 feet instead of 50 or something I forget, but I've never ever had a single issue with mine, never cut out, I can't tell any difference in sound, it's brilliant.
I have the Line 6 G50, my rythym guitarist has the G30 and my bassist has the G30. They all perform flawlessly night after night under every condition from freezing to hot and muggy and they never miss a beat. The G30's have less range than my G50 but they still get the job done. And let's face it who gets more than a 100 feet from the stage in a venue anyway? And the sound quality from these things beat everything I've heard from other digital wireless systems to true analog systems. So I'd say go with line 6
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier HD Multi-Watt
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100MLB
1960 A&B cabs
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Schecter C1+ (modded)
LTD EC-1000vb
Blueridge 160 CE
BOSS | TU-3 | DD-7
Line 6 G-50 wireless
Cheers for the replies used line6 gear in the past so know there well built in the most part just need to get looking and see where the best deal is for one!
Quote by Dead By Dawn 13
Cheers for the replies used line6 gear in the past so know there well built in the most part just need to get looking and see where the best deal is for one!

If you play medium-smaller gigs just go with the g30. Excellent wireless for the price.
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier HD Multi-Watt
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100MLB
1960 A&B cabs
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Schecter C1+ (modded)
LTD EC-1000vb
Blueridge 160 CE
BOSS | TU-3 | DD-7
Line 6 G-50 wireless
I myself use a G90 from Line 6. Fantastic unit and I would reccomend one.
Ibanez: RGD2127Z
Ibanez: RG1527
Ibanez: RG1570
Ibanez: S7420
Ibanez: JS100
Dean: Razorback Cemetery Gates
Peavey: 6505+
Fractal Audio: Axe FX II mark 2
Mesa Boogie: Recto 4x12

7>6! Join the 7-string legion!
cheers for the replies lot of love here for the line 6 ones so think im gonna give them ago, have my eye on a few right now!