Is a load of shite.
41 48%
...is goan' cost you about three fiddy.
8 9%
"First immortality...than the bitches."
16 19%
Voters: 86.
Page 1 of 8
So I was browsing through Reddit, one thing lead to another, and I came across this subreddit called r/theredpill. Yeah, just like the pills in the Matrix.

I'll try to cut it short, but essentially it is dedicated to men's rights, focusing on the fact that men are nowhere near as valuable as they used to be because of the rise of feminism.

They touch on subjects such as:

- Older women having sex with young boys not being classified as rape in the real world.
- They claim that the wage gap is a myth.
- That men have a loss of identity in society.
- That women are most valuable at a young age, men at an older age.
- That marriage is full of risks for men, benefits for women.
- Men being portrayed in the media as idiots.
- That the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. (This is called Briffault's Law?)
- That men have been raised by their mothers to praise women, and that they in turn take advantage of this.
- Basically anything else where women are considered to be taking advantage of "equality" or feminism.

Now, some of this stuff makes sense, but I can't help but feeling it's a bit misogynistic reeking with PUA shite.

Here's a link: http://np.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/top/

What does the Pit think?
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jun 17, 2013,
I am a man and i feel oppressed

EDIT: v OH SHIT
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 17, 2013,
Misogyny is a meaningless word. Women are naturally inferior most of the time. A lot of them don't deserve the treatment they get.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
Misogyny is a meaningless word. Women are naturally inferior most of the time. A lot of them don't deserve the treatment they get.

Doing nothing to help Brony stereotypes
Quote by whywefight
*huge ****ing can of worms*

In response to that idiom: If you don't open that can of worms, the worms aren't going to die; they'll still be there. So why not open it?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
truth is, a lot of women aren't as funny or smart as many men
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
truth is, a lot of women aren't as funny or smart as many men

JJ's having a ball proving the corollary though
Quote by jjfeu662
In response to that idiom: If you don't open that can of worms, the worms aren't going to die; they'll still be there. So why not open it?

Well okay go ahead and open it if you want, but the worms are probably gonna crawl up your ass

OT: most subgroups on reddit stick to their specific subreddits which means they never have to deal with opposing viewpoints. both this and the feminist equivalent have some good points (and I don't think PUA stuff is necessarily shit) but they're both crazy.
cat
None of that stuff you listed is anti-feminist.

A lot of it is going off what feminism is made out to be by the people who are probably writing this. And the rest is mostly a result of patriarchy since I'm assuming the people writing that don't understand that it isn't about women constantly being oppressed. Patriarchy glorifies women as well as oppresses them and has many adverse effects for me.

They should stick to their fedora collections.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 17, 2013,
Why are you even reading this shite?

If yr gonna go on reddit *spit* just go on trees. You can look at threads dedicated to greasy overweight neckbeards discussing how women are terrible beings creating inequality because they can't get a date or you could get stoned and look at pictures like this and go "yeeeeeeee:

http://i.imgur.com/OSgEna6.jpg

smoke spots

http://i.imgur.com/5rBXvvi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Vmx9pBB.jpg

fine literature

http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/1gih0g/i_was_entirely_too_high_last_night/

i rest my case.

fedora bros arent even worth discussing. theres nothing to discuss, they are just crazy.
Quote by Philip_pepper
So I was browsing through Reddit, one thing lead to another, and I came across this subreddit called r/theredpill. Yeah, just like the pills in the Matrix.

I'll try to cut it short, but essentially it is dedicated to men's rights, focusing on the fact that men are nowhere near as valuable as they used to be because of the rise of feminism.

They touch on subjects such as:

- Older women having sex with young boys not being rape.

Yes it is.

- That men have a loss of identity in society.

lolwhat?

- That women are most valuable at a young age, men at an older age.

lolwhat?

- Men being portrayed in the media as idiots.

Seems fairly accurate.

- That the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. (This is called Briffault's Law?)

Damn you biology!

- That men have been raised by their mothers to praise women, and that they in turn take advantage of this.

Damn you biology!

- Basically anything else where women are considered to be taking advantage of "equality" or feminism.

How reasonable. 'Everything you say is wrong, solely because you say it' is such a great argument.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
This is CoreysMonster's favorite reddit page.

Quote by jjfeu662

Schrödinger's Worms

If we don't open the can, we don't know if they're alive or dead, so they exist in both states at the same time.

Idiot.
Last edited by blake1221 at Jun 17, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
This is CoreysMonster's favorite reddit page.

Schrödinger's Worms

If we don't open the can, we don't know if they're alive or dead, so they exist in both states at the same time.

Idiot.

yeah but if you just leave a cat ina box like that you'll get arrested for animal cruelty so you should probably just open that bad boy up or not even put it in a container in the first place man
I love it when women feel outraged by their boyfriends dumping them and blaming their shittiness in bed on being 'oppressed by the male agenda'
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 17, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yeah but if you just leave a cat ina box like that you'll get arrested for animal cruelty so you should probably just open that bad boy up or not even put it in a container in the first place man

You literally don't have any clue how many cats I have in boxes, man. That would take weeks.

If you ignore the stench, it's pretty easy to imagine that they're still both alive and dead.
Quote by blake1221
You literally don't have any clue how many cats I have in boxes, man. That would take weeks.

If you ignore the stench, it's pretty easy to imagine that they're still both alive and dead.

now this is one thing you shouldn't be allowed to joke about 😾
cat
Quote by blake1221

oh my god man. im just imagining schrodinger telling his idea to like his best friend and him just going "but bro, dead cats have quite an odor man".
Quote by willT08
Is being a twat a prerequisite to being a brony?

I can tell you it certainly is for being a reddit regular.
They are intrinsically scared of vaginas.

not saying they're gay exactly, just that vaginas terrify them and the sooner they confront this, and the sooner feminists deal with their penis envy, the sooner we can all stop arguing and live in a fair and prosperous society.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Thrashtastic15
oh my god man. im just imagining schrodinger telling his idea to like his best friend and him just going "but bro, dead cats have quite an odor man".

but srsly, shrodinger would have slapped his shit for that lol.

Quote by WCPhils
^necrosis and Andrea are cool

anvil, espy, and toodeepblue are cool too.

Shotgunmerc is a bit of a little twat, though.
Yeah I've heard SO many girls claim that their ex-boyfriends' were terrible in bed. Most guys on the other hand are just glad that they even got in there.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by BladeSlinger

A lot of it is going off what feminism is made out to be by the people who are probably writing this. And the rest is mostly a result of patriarchy since I'm assuming the people writing that don't understand that it isn't about women constantly being oppressed. Patriarchy glorifies women as well as oppresses them and has many adverse effects for me.

Yes, yes, yes, yes. Sometimes it just amazes me how so many people can't see quite obvious connections before going off and bashing feminism for being the cause of this and that.

Take the example of, say, women criminals getting off more easily. I've heard this so many times being explained as a result of feminism when it is so obviously the opposite. It is ridiculously simple.

-Men are perceived as the stronger sex
-Women are perceived as the weaker sex, so:
-Women are seen as more vulnerable and defenceless and
-Men are more easily demonized while:
-Women are seen as victims and not as harmful
REGGIE
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I love it when women feel outraged by their boyfriends dumping them and blaming their shittiness in bed on being 'oppressed by the male agenda'

I would like to meet one of these people in real life. They sound hilarious.

^And that contributes to the idea that men are naturally violent or unable to be nurturing etc. It's a two way door.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 17, 2013,
Quote by Fryer Mike
Yeah I've heard SO many girls claim that their ex-boyfriends' were terrible in bed. Most guys on the other hand are just glad that they even got in there.

I hear about the same proportion of guys talk about bad sex as women talk about bad sex. Women pull the 'just not compatible' line rather than say the person was outright bad, more often, though generally people don't talk about bad sex unless it's funny or they're trying to demean someone.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by BladeSlinger

^And that contributes to the idea that men are naturally violent or unable to be nurturing etc. It's a two way door.

Exactly. Despite popular male opinion (alright, now I'm generalizing, I admit it) feminism benefits not just women, but men as well.

I like you.
REGGIE
Meh. This really sounds a little blown out of proportion and slightly derived from hogwash.

Like ''Men being portrayed in the media as idiots.'', what the ****? Men are being portrayed by the media as idiots? Well I missed that cue.

And of course, super generalized comments like ''men have a loss of identity in society.'' which kind of makes me think, who the **** is writing all this? What does that even mean?

I mean, I thought I was kind of misogynist in a lightly humorous way. But these guys just sound like they've had some serious mommy issues and/or some seriously bad relationships with women. Which actually makes the whole thing even funnier, because I find I see more women with those typical ''men/daddy'' issues. So I guess, it kind of makes those dudes more like women.

But hey **** it, I still think she needs to get right on that sammich as soon as you tell her to.
Quote by willT08

Feminists are so easy to get a rise out of.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 17, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
merc is actually pretty cool when he's not in loltroll mode

I've tried talking to him when he's out of it, and it's never been that good.

His loltroll mode needs ] polishing. I know he's trolling, but it's not good or funny, it's just annoying.
The most ironic this is if the Patriarchy was abolished a lot of the "lol Men's Rights!" issues would go away. Men being raised to praise women wouldn't be an issue if it was socially acceptable for men to raise children. And feminists wrote a lot about men being portrayed as stupid.

I don't know how any intelligent person can identify with this movement. Any time a majority group is like "we're the ones being oppressed" it's just like **** you. You're not being oppressed; it's just now other people have rights too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Feminists are so easy to get a rise out of.

Not even a feminist tho

now what
Quote by willT08

It's not hard to believe that people who have been so socially rejected that they've turned to cartoons for affection don't have social skills, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by blake1221

but srsly, shrodinger would have slapped his shit for that lol.

but bro, itd smell and then ud just be "oh fk the cat died again, god damn it man this science shit is hard"
Quote by lolmnt
It's not hard to believe that people who have been so socially rejected that they've turned to cartoons for affection don't have social skills, right?

I wish I wasn't about to go out. We could have gone back and forth on this for hours. Thrash coulda got involved, it would have been glorious
Quote by Thrashtastic15
but bro, itd smell and then ud just be "oh fk the cat died again, god damn it man this science shit is hard"

Fk it, grab the calico. We'll get it this time.

Then they'd forget about it again because who is going to sit around and stare at a box all day.