I've found really helpful tabs for learning how to play "I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light" by Brand New, but I'm having the hardest time figuring out what the strumming pattern is. Unfortunately, none of the tabs have the strumming pattern included ither. If anyone would be willing to help me out, I will love you forever, considering this is the only song I'm determined to learn at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL06c_mCG0I
I assume you mean the intro/main riff since everything else sounds pretty basic. I'm too lazy to figure out the chords and all, but by the sound of it, this is exactly right.
||------------------------|------------------------|------------------------|--------------|--------------|
||------------------------|------------------------|------------------------|--------------|--------------|
||--x--x--xxxx--xxx--xxx--|--x--x--xxxx--xxx--xxx--|--x--x--xxxx--xxx--xxx--|--x--x--xxxx--|--x--x--xxxx--|
||--x--x--xxxx--xxx--xxx--|--x--x--xxxx--xxx--xxx--|--x--x--xxxx--xxx--xxx--|--x--x--xxxx--|--x--x--xxxx--|
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line