Looking for simple, easy songs in DEATH, GRIND, BLACK METAL to be played on guitar.
Bands:
NAPALM DEATH
REPULSION
PIG DESTROYER
ANAL ****
LOCUST
NASUM
CANNIBAL CORPSE
DEATH
AUTOPSY
JUNGLE ROT
DEICIDE
OBITUARY
NILE
COFFINS
BOLT THROWER
DISMEMBER
SUFFOCATION
VADER
DYING FETUS
PUTRID PILE
DECAPITATED
DEVOURMENT
BURZUM
IMMORTAL
DARK THRONE
MAYHEM
MARDUK
EMPEROR
CELTIC FROST
BATHORY

I'm most comfortable playing in Standard and Drop D tuning.
Any recommendations on easy songs?
I'm pretty sure most (if not all) of those bands play in drop C or lower, and I'm also fairly certain most of their catalog isn't to complicated.

Plus, how fun is it to learn songs you don't genuinely want to play? If you actually like any of these bands, I'm sure there are songs that stand out to you that you want to play - learn those.

Other than that, Kill Your Mother, Rape Your Dog.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Best way to learn AxCx songs is to dickslap your fretboard as furiously as possible.

Also, Lost Wisdom by Burzum is crazy easy.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Haha, but my willie can't handle no more slappin
Sweet! Burzum - Lost Wisdom. I will definitely check that song out!
Damn well i guess i gotta drop my strings and get on their level.
War by Burzum is super easy and fun to play as well, it's in E standard.

Dethroned Emperor by Celtic Frost is pretty easy, and I think it's in E or Eb.

I Work for the Street Cleaner by Impetigo is easy, but is in B standard.

The Optimist by Skinless is a blast to play but once again is in B standard.

Like Vypor said, most of those play in C standard or lower (not too much in the way of drop tunings in death/grind/black metal). Dying Fetus and Suffocation usually play in C or Cb, and good luck finding anything easy by Decapitated or late Emperor.

I used to keep one guitar in B standard because so many bands like Cryptopsy, Carcass, Skinless, Amon Amarth, etc use that tuning, and because I can fairly easily go up to C or Cb for Dying Fetus, Suffocation stuff or even down to drop A for Nile songs.
Last edited by ExDementia at Jun 17, 2013,
Cool! Learning Celtic Frost - Dethroned Emperor! Can't believe i haven't tried learning that song yet!
Burzum - War has been printed out and im learning that next!
SKINLESS! The Optimist is rad! That's on deck as well.... Gonna have to switch out my 9 guage strings to thicker.