Hey all, I'm a long time user of UG. Been my number one stop for resources over the years. However, I'm ashamed to admit, it has been a long time since I have been on the forums

I've been playing guitar for a few years now. Took a year out from playing due to College but I got straight back into the flow of playing again last month, and I have missed it so much. I also started doing some personal research into recording, equipment etc about last year and continued to learn more and more even though I stopped practicing guitar.

I have played in a few bands over the years, ranging from guitar to drums but I never had the opportunity to lay down recordings properly. So I hope you can take the time to check out the track(s) I recorded last week and shine some light on any improvements I could make

www. youtube.com/watch?v=SaZRuvZyU-A

New user account, can't post links so delete the space before YouTube. I am very sorry about that inconvenience.

Thank you!
Last edited by MisterBeta at Jun 17, 2013,
I was really impressed with your lead tone. It seemed to fit the song all the way through. I love the recording process, but I have a lot to learn.

Improvements? I couldn't find any, but then again I'm not entirely too picky. Sounds great!
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50

Gas List

Gibson Firebird
Quote by randomhero65
I was really impressed with your lead tone. It seemed to fit the song all the way through. I love the recording process, but I have a lot to learn.

Improvements? I couldn't find any, but then again I'm not entirely too picky. Sounds great!

Thanks man. I appreciate it!