Page 1 of 4
I don't think I could ever date a black guy.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I'm in a gay interracial relationship with my brother
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I am white and my boy friend (lordbishek) is Indian.. so technically yes.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
nah m8 its all about preserving the white race
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
at the video.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I think I kind of have to have one.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by progdude93
Ever since Michael Clarke Duncan died, I don't think I'd be able to date black men.

LOOOL

I don't know why I find that funny. I'm trippin' I think I need to eat something
Quote by Phazon

The little things that come with that kind of relationship

what do you mean by "that kind of relationship"??? It's two people in a relationship, it's not anything but a relationship. Nothing more to it than if two people of the same race were together.
Last edited by ehbacon at Jun 17, 2013,
I dated a hispanic (Guatemalan and something else) girl in high school but she turned into kind of a bitch and broke my little high school heart. Also dated a Chinese girl, but we worked much better as friends, mainly because she's a lesbian.

My wife is English. That sort of counts. They're halflings
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by ehbacon
what do you mean by "that kind of relationship"??? It's two people in a relationship, it's not anything but a relationship. Nothing more to it then if two people of the same race were together.

There's a word for people of different ethnicity in a relationship. People call it 'interracial relationship' I didn't make up the words, I just use em.

Just an adjective like platonic, hetero/homosexual
Eating Asian pussy, all I need is sweet and sour sauce
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
do one nighters count?

Quote by bradulator
Eating Asian pussy, all I need is sweet and sour sauce

cause this happens with my one nighters
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
Quote by Phazon
There's a word for people of different ethnicity in a relationship. People call it 'interracial relationship' I didn't make up the words, I just use em.

Just an adjective like platonic, hetero/homosexual

What I'm mad about is how you single out a relationship between two people from a different ethnicity as being different from a relationship between two people from the same ethnicity.
My most recent relationship, which was also my most serious relationship, was interracial. The man was half African American and half Puertorican.

Interracial relationships make the best babies.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Well half-filipino boys aren't exactly everywhere so yes, all my relationships have been "interracial".
But it's not like that makes it any different to a regular relationship, we're both british and grew up in the same country. Culturally its all the same.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Most of my friends are Asian. My girlfriend is like 1/8 or 1/4 Asian or something but she's mostly white.
Quote by Dreadnought
I dated a hispanic (Guatemalan and something else) girl in high school

Hispanic isn't a race bro.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by progdude93
Ever since Michael Clarke Duncan died, I don't think I'd be able to date black men.

I know your pain, man.

I know your pain.
I lost my virginity to a black girl. She wasn't really black though, more kind of brown. Sort of Theo Walcott colour.

A spanish girl was also my third kiss.

The oldest girl I've hooked up with was Eastern European in a dark way, that totally counts as a race.

You can pretty much call me the Gloucester Globetrotter, a pioneer of multiculturalism.

There was also a black lad on my football team.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
It's all inter-racial to everyone if you get picky about it. Or do you mean like if we held up a colour chart and set an acceptable standard a distance from colours you're going between for it to count.

also I find the idea of it with anyone with a similar mix to me creepy and a touch incestuous, so it's all 'interracial' to me anyway, by your terms I'm guessing.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Stugg334
I lost my virginity to a black girl. She wasn't really black though, more kind of brown. Sort of Theo Walcott colour.

Oh lawd.

"Hey, kind of colour car do you wanna buy?"

"Oh, I dunno mate, do you have anything in Theo Walcott colour?"

I'm dying here
Quote by ehbacon
what do you mean by "that kind of relationship"??? It's two people in a relationship, it's not anything but a relationship. Nothing more to it then if two people of the same race were together.

What is so difficult to understand when it comes to the proper uses of "than" and "then"?
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by damian_91
Hispanic isn't a race bro.

Yeah I really don't care. I also called the English halflings
My God, it's full of stars!
Black, Mexican, Chinese and Puerto Rican.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by ehbacon
what do you mean by "that kind of relationship"??? It's two people in a relationship, it's not anything but a relationship. Nothing more to it than if two people of the same race were together.

What nonsense
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah I really don't care. I also called the English halflings

Well, they are halflings..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
Well, they are halflings..

That's a strange thing for someone in Argentina to say
Page 1 of 4