Having never heard the original version of this song before, I can honestly say that rocked! Loved the tone and the mix was great as well! Good job!

Also, why is it that video game music always sounds like Iron Maiden when played on guitar?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
never heard the song before but i think you did a good work overall, the tone is cool, you didnt make mistakes as far as i could notice
Duude that was sick haha! I've never heard of it before but it sure sounded like you killed it. Wicked job bro, thanks for the comment on my video too!
Pretty wicked man as far as I could hear everything sounded solid and transitioned pretty well.
This was mint mate, sounds awesome! Perfect sound quality, honestly, its like a professional recorded track to me. Good job with recording all of the instruments, everything is spot on. Once again, fantastic video, keep them going! Left you a like!

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK0Qbr3zPt8
Nice cover man!
I just started translating the music from Power Blade into GP6 tabs. Currently done the prologue, and sectors 2, 6 and 7. Prologue has been confirmed, but 2, 6 and 7 are still waiting confirmation.
Anyone want to request music from other sectors of the game? I'm currently making one tab a day, for fun. I'm also trying to make them as accurate and playable as possible. It's a good workout to first learn how to play the song and then make a tabulature for it. Also good in teaching how to compose songs..