characteristics:

Color/Finish

Color Natural
Finish Matt Finish

Control Interface

String Strings Scale 650 mm (25 9/16")

Design/Architecture Detail

Body Depth 100-118 mm (3 15/16"-4 5/8")
Finger Board Width (Nut/Body) 43 mm (1 11/16")
Peg Name Diecast Chrome

Material

Top Solid Sitka Spruce
Back Nato
Side/Rib Nato
Neck Nato
Finger Board Rosewood
Bridge Rosewood
your english isn't the greatest is it? no problem, we'll work with that. my Arabic is passable. but that's the only other language i'm familiar with. so this Kafir will help as much as possible.
the yamaha fg700 series guitar is very highly regarded as a starter guitar. the solid spruce top is a huge step up from the laminated tops on other guitars in this price range. it has decent action(string height) to start with but can be lowered a little more fairly easily to make it even more playable. the sound is fairly good for a guitar in that price range. it won't ever be mistaken for a martin or Taylor guitar by anyone but, good enough to last you a few years until your ready to upgrade.
where do you live Neuburg? maybe we can find someone closer to you to help a bit more with some local favorites.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
I am on break from recording until I buy a new computer in June. Look at the bandcamp page to see the track list for upcoming EP "Discarnate".
Quote by stepchildusmc
your english isn't the greatest is it? no problem, we'll work with that. my Arabic is passable. but that's the only other language i'm familiar with. so this Kafir will help as much as possible.
the yamaha fg700 series guitar is very highly regarded as a starter guitar. the solid spruce top is a huge step up from the laminated tops on other guitars in this price range. it has decent action(string height) to start with but can be lowered a little more fairly easily to make it even more playable. the sound is fairly good for a guitar in that price range. it won't ever be mistaken for a martin or Taylor guitar by anyone but, good enough to last you a few years until your ready to upgrade.
where do you live Neuburg? maybe we can find someone closer to you to help a bit more with some local favorites.
Gosh Step, you do have a way of demystifying Arabic. I understood every word of that.....

But, I thought "Kfir" was an Israeli fighter jet, built from stolen Mirage plans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Kfir
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jun 18, 2013,
throw an A in there cranky and your a marine's favorite word du jour.... Infidel !
( and i'll blame my lack of an arabic keyboard...never could read all those squggly lines and dots anyway)
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Last edited by stepchildusmc at Jun 18, 2013,
What's about Takamine EG220C and EG321C ?

Takamine EG220C Acoustic Guitar - NEX shape, cutaway, spruce top, mahogany back & sides, rosewood fretboard, pickup with thomann TP4 preamp system. Colour: Natural High Gloss

Takamine EG321C acoustic dreadnought guitar - spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, pick-up with TP4T pre-amp thomann system, cut-away design, Color: Black High Gloss Finish

Or that yamaha fg700ms? :///
Takamine NEX is a gutless wonder except when plugged in. And I'm a taki fan.
If you are budget buying stick to the Yamahas. Cheers