I did a vocal cover of 'Bad Rain' by Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators. I uploaded it to my profile, so if you wanna give a listen, it's there.

And as always, C4C.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
ur a good singer dude! i know its a vocal cover but the guitar seemed a little lost in the mix at the start of the song woulda been nice to have it a bit louder but in terms of vocals ur really good i wish i could sing like that! by the sounds of it you used very little vocal effects which makes it even more impressive since its piling on delay and stuff is cheating. Anyway im well impressed keep up the awesome work!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1606013
Last edited by d_ano at Jun 18, 2013,
Yeah, I kinda just ripped the instrumental track from youtube. so I couldn't mix the guitar by itself.

Thanks though! I'm not really sure about my voice, so hearing words of encouragement like that really boost my confidence.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
Yeah, I kinda just ripped the instrumental track from youtube. so I couldn't mix the guitar by itself.

Thanks though! I'm not really sure about my voice, so hearing words of encouragement like that really boost my confidence.

well everyone hates to hear their own voice cos it sounds weird to hear it but definitely keep it up man u have good potential to write some killer original stuff