is there no russians in the pit?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Russians own this site, fool.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Yeah but do you ever see Zappp around?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
Yeah but do you ever see Zappp around?

exactly, It's a russian site.

zero russians.

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Because Russians have higher standards than The Pit. ;_;
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Probably because the site is in english and caters to an english speaking audience?

/buzzkill
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Russians are too busy making vodka to be shipped out to America to be concerned with our retarded opinions.
Russian are more afraid of you than you are of them.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I'm Russian...

Russian to get into mama!!!

OFFFFFFTTTT, no seriously I am. Croatian/Russian.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
is there no russians in the pit?

Because all the russians/slavs are on 4chan.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Maybe everyone in the pit are really Russian sleeper agents who have been programmed to come back here to receive orders from the mods in subliminal form and we've just been brainwashed to believe that we aren't Russian to help our cover.
Quote by DardySon
Maybe everyone in the pit are really Russian sleeper agents who have been programmed to come back here to receive orders from the mods in subliminal form and we've just been brainwashed to believe that we aren't Russian to help our cover.

makes sense
because russians prefer to speak in russian on russian language sites. people from other non-primarily english speaking countries that come to this site tend to be from places (like europe) where english is widely used so many speak it well enough as a second tongue to post here.

Quote by DardySon

It's not this. Get back to work.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
because russians prefer to speak in russian on russian language sites. people from other non-primarily english speaking countries that come to this site tend to be from places (like europe) where english is widely used so many speak it well enough as a second tongue to post here.

It's not this. Get back to work.

dunno man, seems a bit far fetched. why can't you just admit we've been brainwashed?
Quote by theguitarist

Quote by So-Cal
dunno man, seems a bit far fetched. why can't you just admit we've been brainwashed?

R.I.P So-Cal enjoy counting trees from the Gulag wall in Siberia.
Quote by DardySon
R.I.P So-Cal enjoy counting trees from the Gulag wall in Siberia.

Goodbye comrades. I did it for the motherland.
Quote by So-Cal

If you were brainwashed, what would it matter? Your existence is set around the way you view the world. You are you in the present and any wish to go back to what you were is absurd unless you can actually check the state of your mind throughout your life, objectively evaluating whether it is better or worse now. How do you even know for sure what is real? It just 'feels' right?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
You don't ever see the owner's of McDonald's buying 1/4 pounders do you? Same reason, they know how shit their product is.
lol