Page 1 of 4
Quote by Xiaoxi
Hmm...been viewing The Pit from a distance these last few weeks.

I think we're nearing the end of the pit, friends. I want to say goodbye now before there's no one left to say goodbye too. The Pit has brought me lols and infotainment for nearly a decade. There are some genuinely cool nigs here who I'd be down to hang with anytime. It has also inadvertently brought me a hotass chick. So all in all, pretty gud.

Thank you all and good luck with everything. And always remember... get money...get paid.
Lets clean up our act, guys. We need to bring back vintage pit.

OMG the Pit has toooootallly been sucking so hard lately. It used to be so great.

The worst part about the pit is when those people who've been there for a little while say shit about how it used to be so much better in the past.

/sarcasm or something, I don't care. If that's his reasoning, **** him.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I think we're past the point of return

Banning of trolls who make entertaining posts, "only" threads, and some other stuff that has happened that I can't think of atm

Little things like this have been causing the pit to decay into inevitable death.

RIP
ggg1 ggg3

What a dicky way to leave.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If he wants to leave, let him leave.

Don't treat him like the children in your basement Madcap!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
People have been saying the pit has been going downhill for almost a decade now. If you want it to be better, then make it better by not being shit at posting and whinging and moaning all the time. Make good threads instead of waiting for other people to do it for you.
Quote by devourke
People have been saying the pit has been going downhill for almost a decade now. If you want it to be better, then make it better by not being shit at posting and whinging and moaning all the time. Make good threads instead of waiting for other people to do it for you.

^^^
devourke pulling out the truth.

EDIT: and I'm not even sure the pit's been around for a decade, but I've been here longer than most of you ****s so yeah.
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jun 18, 2013,
Quote by devourke
But people are leaving now

Surely it's time to panic
ggg1 ggg3

lol I'm not leaving. I'm simply saying goodbye to the pit as an entity before the entity is no more.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Guitar Hero isn't cool anymore.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

No one remembered my birthday a couple of days ago nor did I get a single top 100 UG vote again this year.

I'm not leaving. But I can't think of any reason to stay, either.

Search far and wide for why the Pit sucks lately but you don't have to search very far to find the answer.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Seriously though.. There's only like 140 people online and 100-200 has become the norm. Just a year ago it was like twice that.

Da fuq.
All this panic over nothing and the fucker is staying!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by DukeDeRox
Seriously though.. There's only like 140 people online and 100-200 has become the norm. Just a year ago it was like twice that.

Da fuq.

It's 3am what do you expect
Quote by mystical_1
No one remembered my birthday a couple of days ago nor did I get a single top 100 UG vote again this year.

I'm pretty sure I've never had a birthday thread or had a vote in the UG top 100 before. You'll be fine.
Quote by slash_GNR666
All this panic over nothing and the fucker is staying!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by devourke
I'm pretty sure I've never had a birthday thread or had a vote in the UG top 100 before. You'll be fine.

I start my own birthday threads, seem to get presents

Think I have had 1 vote in the top 100 WOOHOO
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by devourke

Those are the shittiest parts of UG anyway
Quote by devourke

Well **** you then just shit over my birthday thread for you why dont you
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol I'm not leaving. I'm simply saying goodbye to the pit as an entity before the entity is no more.

The Pit is poo poo. You barely managed to say farewell in time.

I mean, the top 100 thread this year
Quote by Xiaoxi

So, sort of like a funeral before you actually die so you can appreciate it? In that case, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I AM THE RANKING MEMBER IN THIS THREAD THEREFORE I DECLARE WE ALL DON'T CARE ABOUT XIOXI'S NEGATIVE ATTITUDE (although he was always cool when he was positive) AND WE WISH MISTICAL_1 A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

EDIT: seriously, the fact that I've been here longer than a large percentage of users is strange to me. Even stranger than (according to that one poll/thread) I'm older that at least 50% of users.
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jun 18, 2013,
You don't have to run away just cuz you have small penis disorder Xiaoxi. We are here to support (what there is TO support) you and help you face this problem (small) head on.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Spaztikko
See? I made you a super ironical birthday thread for you that wasn't adressed to you, silly m8

and was also nowhere near my birthday
Quote by slash_GNR666
I start my own birthday threads, seem to get presents

Think I have had 1 vote in the top 100 WOOHOO

Yeah, it was me that voted for you.

Was kinda cool to get voted for now wasn't it?

Quote by devourke
I just checked your posted threads. You never made me a birthday thread.

edit: closest i could find was this

No, but I always give presents. I'm pretty sure that I got you something last year. No worries. I know you care.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Last edited by mystical_1 at Jun 18, 2013,
The pit brought about the UG Album 2. We can be that great again, we just have to try.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Xiaoxi

Well, fuck.

Those Chopin fans aren't going to unburn themselves.
Quote by mystical_1
Yeah, it was me that voted for you.

Quote by metal4eva_22
XiXi is a traitor and should die a traitors death. Mods, ban him.

The man who passes the sentence should swing the hammer
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666

The man who passes the sentence should swing the hammer

If only I could. If only I could...
Quote by snipelfritz
I AM THE RANKING MEMBER IN THIS THREAD THEREFORE I DECLARE WE ALL DON'T CARE ABOUT XIOXI'S NEGATIVE ATTITUDE (although he was always cool when he was positive) AND WE WISH MISTICAL_1 A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

EDIT: seriously, the fact that I've been here longer than a large percentage of users is strange to me. Even stranger than (according to that one poll/thread) I'm older that at least 50% of users.

Thanks, man. Birthdays get shittier and shittier every year, anyway. All I got this year was some clothes my mom picked out that make me look like i'm ten again.

If it makes you feel any better, I think i'm like 98% older than everyone. Sadly.

Although Slacker makes me feel young.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Quote by snipelfritz

I was convinced that I'd only been on the site for three years until I looked at my join date yesterday. It's actually the first time I've ever felt old.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
If it makes you feel any better, I think i'm like 98% older than everyone. Sadly.

I thought you were the same age as me.... Must have you confused with someone else
Quote by lambofgod127

Page 1 of 4