Page 1 of 3
I like him.... not in a fag kind of way
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Can't stand him.

Even this can't redeem him.
Last edited by So-Cal at Jun 18, 2013,
As much as I don't like brand, the news anchors are in a entirely different league disgusting.
russell brand sucks. and of all the msnbc shows to have political beef with, he picked the one which is easily the most critical of obama's administration. if i were them i would've said, "yeah. as a news anchor, i do resent the fact that i have to not cover syria, the NSA scandal or the situation in turkey because i have to interview your dumb ass about your stupid ****ing tour."
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
russell brand sucks. and of all the msnbc shows to have political beef with, he picked the one which is easily the most critical of obama's administration. if i were them i would've said, "yeah. as a news anchor, i do resent the fact that i have to not cover syria, the NSA scandal or the situation in turkey because i have to interview your dumb ass about your stupid ****ing tour."

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by OneHappyCamper
See, but while that would have been a great comeback, brand never gave em a chance to speak and they were all visibly nervous and just waiting for him to finish talking. So the news anchors could have said that, they were either too nervous to actually come up with it, or scared of losing their jobs if they did say it.

Also, if someone had said that, it woulda been more of a dig at MSNBC (their employer) than at Brand.

Also I didn't really get the vibe that he has any political beef with them

I don't follow anything Russell Brand does, I'm just observing the presented video.

He definitely doesn't. He's just being cheeky.
Never seen him before.

I like what he did with the show.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Haha that was great!

Never been into his stand-up but I actually really like his humour.

Just wondering, why do people not like him?
Quote by Nero Galon

because he's a pretentious, self righteous twat
He probably banged that blonde chick shortly after.

Also, i thought that was funny. Never had any problems with Brand.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Nero Galon
Haha that was great!

Never been into his stand-up but I actually really like his humour.

He's pretentious. That's sort of his spiel, but a lot of people go off him cuz of it. It can be pretty damn exhausting.

Also, he was far too exposed in the UK media for a time. He's a bit quieter over here now.
I like him on TV shows and what not as he's fun to listen to. I don't like him doing stand up though, he's not that funny.

He was doing Katy Perry, the guy deserves a medal.
Manchester United
Quote by Shabalaba
I like him on TV shows and what not as he's fun to listen to. I don't like him doing stand up though, he's not that funny.

He was doing Katy Perry, the guy deserves a medal.

Have you seen him on American TV shows? He totally derails Conan and Letterman. They don't even know how to handle him.

Also, that chick in the blue was totally foaming at the gash.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jun 18, 2013,
I hated him at first, i thought he was annoying and pretentious, but he is actually pretty smart, and managed to come out the other side of a horrible drug addiction as a better person. He also does some pretty good work in terms of getting people off drugs and alcohol, so yeah, he's a pretty good guy.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
russell brand is a very talented insecure person. i've yet to see a single interview of him where he does not elevate himself and overshadow everybody around him, making him the center of attention every single time. he is a creature of habit whose food is dominance and superiority. i ****ing love him and wish i had his talents. i also maintain that pretty much anybody that resents/hates him is simply jealous.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Philip_pepper
Have you seen him on American TV shows? He totally derails Conan and Letterman. They don't even know how to handle him.

Also, that chick in the blue was totally foaming at the gash.

Nope but on British TV he basically just chats with the people for 10-15 minutes, not really requiring a prompt to remind him to plug his DVD/ TV show/ film. He's good in interviews because he actually adds to the conversation. Some people just come across as arseholes in interviews because they just sit there trying to look cool.
Manchester United
Last edited by Shabalaba at Jun 18, 2013,
I have a lot of time for him.

Go Russell!
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

By the way guys, Russell will be on Question Time this Thursday with BORIS JOHNSON! Should be pretty funny.
Quote by Nero Galon
By the way guys, Russell will be on Question Time this Thursday with BORIS JOHNSON! Should be pretty funny.

Yea. I literally can't wait.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Welp, that sums up the state of our nations mainstream news. Hoity toity assholes who can't move without someone pulling a string.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by gabcd86
Think this goes down as his crowning glory tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0

Is Peter Hitchins a much dumber version of Chris? He argues like oreilly
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
He's not original or insightful, lol. The host he's talking to like she's an airhead has made the same exact critique of mass media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T34hzHJG2c
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I mean this is on CNN

It's like come on
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Rossenrot

That was a well-written piece that makes me think more highly of him.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yeah, it was. Touches all the bases for why Islamophobes are silly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Still reading so still not sure where I stand on the content, but can I just say the formatting of it is atrocious?

Seriously, I hated english class and it bugs me.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
That's just British news websites, they put big pictures in the middle of text for no reason.

But 10/10 GOAT article.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
It's not the images, it's the way he puts a gap between every other sentence. It's unnecessary padding that disjoints the article pointlessly.

Finished reading the article. Agree with the message, but I can't say I think he conveyed it effectively. Maturely yes, but effectively no.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I agree with his point but his wordy way of writing is atrocious.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
You're just jelly Islam is 10/10 GOAT religion.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 3