C#/F - 14xxxx(POWER)
Bb/D - 58xxxx(POWER)

Isn't it a C# over an F bass chord?
It's hard but when I analyze the following chord tab its:

14xxxx(POWER)

1- F
4- C#

Isn't that an F# with a base on F?

or this other one, It's supossed to be an Bb over a D base but i don't find something that relaits to it -.- All I can I see are notes that pertain to an inverted F5

Bb/D - 58xxxx(POWER)

5- A
8- F

Where is the Bb nor D base?

thanks
Well,

First chord: Notes are C# on the A string and F on the E string. So he calls it a C#/F power(chord?), it's a dyad.
143121 would be the full C#/F

But yeah, I guess you could say it's an F#5 with a flat base or F (#5)

2nd chord:
Makes no sense, but using the previous logic his "chord" should be x58xxx.
He's either tabbed a string lower than he intended, or used the wrong name.

Either way, not sure the tabber knows what he's doing..
Quote by DBKGUITAR
C#/F - 14xxxx(POWER)
Bb/D - 58xxxx(POWER)

Isn't it a C# over an F bass chord?
It's hard but when I analyze the following chord tab its:

14xxxx(POWER)

1- F
4- C#

Isn't that an F# with a base on F?

or this other one, It's supossed to be an Bb over a D base but i don't find something that relaits to it -.- All I can I see are notes that pertain to an inverted F5

Bb/D - 58xxxx(POWER)

5- A
8- F

Where is the Bb nor D base?

thanks

In that position, the two note diad suggests an inverted major chord, (Chord name/it's 3rd) so technically it should be seen as C#/E# not C#/F this is where studying the major scale and knowing all the notes that belong in each theoretically possible key would be handy. Your Bb/D exists in those frets on the 5th and 4th strings. Tabber's make mistakes. Some simple human error, some because they too need to study
Last edited by P_Trik at Jun 18, 2013,
Quote by fanapathy
Well,

First chord: Notes are C# on the A string and F on the E string. So he calls it a C#/F power(chord?), it's a dyad.
143121 would be the full C#/F

But yeah, I guess you could say it's an F#5 with a flat base or F (#5)

2nd chord:
Makes no sense, but using the previous logic his "chord" should be x58xxx.
He's either tabbed a string lower than he intended, or used the wrong name.

Either way, not sure the tabber knows what he's doing..

Thank you very much

Quote by P_Trik
In that position, the two note diad suggests an inverted major chord, (Chord name/it's 3rd) so technically it should be seen as C#/E# not C#/F this is where studying the major scale and knowing all the notes that belong in each theoretically possible key would be handy. Your Bb/D exists in those frets on the 5th and 4th strings. Tabber's make mistakes. Some simple human error, some because they too need to study

Thanks! I was getting confused