Hey guys Im Altay. Im playing guitar for a year (i have LTD F-10) and im gonna buy a new guitar for playing metal and i want to do great music like metallica, megadeth and pantera(sorry about others )i want tones generally metallica and pantera and im scared of choosing guitar there is so many little things changing tones so i asked my friends and they told me about jackson soloist models and Esp ltd m series( i cant play other guitar bodies like V, les paul etc. just classical bodies like kirk hammet guitars) so i researched a little and learned Ltd m-100fm( it have two esp lh-150 passive pickups im naot sure that is the pickups name) it is great for me but i cant find here that guitar so i didnt play with it and i told you about my pantera passion, for that i found Seymour duncan dimbucker sh-13 (dont sure about the name again) i listened it it's clean sound is perfect but it was 120$ and i think to buy EMG-81 for metallica tones it is 80$ i guess and i have to choose one of them but i cant decide and i dont know that two esp pickups is enough for me and pantera tones by the way i have 600$ so help me guys if you suggest another guitars please wright just know this i wanna play like metallica and pantera and i forgot that i have to buy a guitar which have a whammy (ltd has floyd rose tremolo) THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP SORRY FOR ENGLISH
What amp are you using?

Your pickups aren't going to give you the sound of those bands, that's where your amp comes in. On cheaper guitars, a floyd rose usually isn't good. It will break more easily or not hold tune well, not to mention add to the price. A $600 guitar with a floyd won't be bad, but you might need an amp as well.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Upgrading your amp is going to give you a way better sound.

I'd put $500 toward an amp and the rest toward an OD pedal. Then when you can upgrade your guitar it will really sound great. A used Peavey 6505+ or a used Peavey Valveking would get all the sounds you want, especially with an overdrive. I think Jet City amps are often recommended.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls