I'm buying a new Epiphone Vintage G-400 SG Electric Guitar and I need help picking a Neck PAF pickup (taking other suggestions as well.)

I definitely want this DiMarzio in the mixup (see below). I was told a PAF would go really good with this, but I don't know which exact PAF to get. I know nothing about PAFs too.

Bridge: DiMarzio DP100 Super Distortion Pickup ($64.95)

Some of my favorite bands include Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Pantera, Led Zeppelin & Nirvana. I love a lot of random 90s music too because I grew up with it.

I'm definitely buying this guitar though, like I said you can't beat it for it's value, and it is definitely worth upgrading because I owned this model before, but unfortunately I left it at a cousin's house and he sold it on me. Yeah, family right?! He was a distant cousin, should've known lol. But anyways, please and thank you for the advice.
Look if you can find a used Gibson SG Special (Faded).

Should be around the price of the Epiphone + the new pickups and it's a much nicer guitar already. Thank me later.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
Look if you can find a used Gibson SG Special (Faded).

Should be around the price of the Epiphone + the new pickups and it's a much nicer guitar already. Thank me later.

Listen to this dude, he knows what he's talking about.
Not that the Epis THAT bad. A faded Gibson is about the same price though, with the specs and build of a true Gibson.
Definetly do the PAF if you want that classic metal sound. The DiMarzio will handle your modern stuff.
Isn't this an EXACT duplicate of a post you made already?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin