(From nydailynews but apparently I can't post links)

Apparently he was in a dogs ass all along...

Zoomed in:
Dude, that story is YEARS old. Like literally.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Don't blame me, I heard it from Nikki Sixx! Apparently he's behind on the times and dragging us down with him! (also, nynews posted it on Thursday)
Last edited by cvr666 at Jun 18, 2013,
Is it 2004 again?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by cvr666
Don't blame me, I heard it from Nikki Sixx! Apparently he's behind on the times and dragging us down with him! (also, nynews posted it on Thursday)

What's worse than the fact that you made this thread is the fact that you pay attention to Nikki Sixx.
Quote by blake1221
What's worse than the fact that you made this thread is the fact that you pay attention to Nikki Sixx.

Man, you just have to see that life is beautiful and stop hating.
This is the only place that sees this much hate because I have to deal with this stuff here more than real life lol.

The people I interact with in real life know better.
Quote by blake1221

It's so weird that people still listen to that stuff. Or think it's cool.

Like I don't expect everybody to have cool taste in music, but like why are you listening to 80s pop? Listen to modern pop.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
But Jay. 9gag IS cool.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown