Hello, i need a small practice amp with FX loop. most of them dont have FX loop. do you know anny, do you have anny suggjestions? please no tube amp, because they are too expencive for home usage.
The Blackstart HT5. However I would say that you could just get a Epi Vjr and get your dirt from pedals. Then you wouldn't need a loop. The Vjr has more clean headroom than the Blackstar judging from when I had them both.
What is your budget?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Tell us what type of pedals you're going to use as well. Sometimes an FX loop is not a necessity.
Gear:

Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Agile AL-3100

No AMP
How are tube amps too expensive for home use? They are not any more expensive for home use than similarly priced solid states, lol. Yes, sometimes you need to replace your tubes but if you only play at bedroom volumes, your tubes will last years. I'm not sure if the tubes in my Laney have ever been replaced (though I had to replace one pre-amp tube but it only cost €10) and it's over 10 years old (I bought it used).

Tell us your budget, location and favorite bands and also your current gear. Why do you need an FX loop?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
No, tube amps are not apropriate for bedroom volume level. the tubes dont come to live. again for bedroom volume level. my budget is 150€. i am not ready to spend more for home usage. for gigs i have an VOX valvetronix-blue. I would use the FX loop for chorus, delay and Equilizer pedal.
Quote by kitarmen
No, tube amps are not apropriate for bedroom volume level. the tubes dont come to live. again for bedroom volume level. my budget is 150€. i am not ready to spend more for home usage. for gigs i have an VOX valvetronix-blue. I would use the FX loop for chorus, delay and Equilizer pedal.

Have you played through a tube amp before?

I have a tube amp and it sounds just fine at bedroom levels. Better than any non-tube amp I have tried.

And there are some amps that go down to 1 watt or lower. You should be able to turn it up.

But whatever, for that budget I don't think you will get a tube amp.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by kitarmen

i have two 2x12 tube combo amps. one of them is 50 watts, the other is 72 watts. i've had no issues with them for home usage.
It being tube or not has nothing to do with it sounding good at low levels. My Carvin V3m, my buddies Tweaker 88, and any 6505 I've tried sound great at bedroom levels, yet my solid state Ampeg is unusable at comfortable apartment levels. That whole volume issue is a huge misconception.
Line 6 Spider 15w combo approx. 100 euro

Sounds crap but I think it has a f/x loop

Save up and get the Laney TI15 superb amp