Hi guys, well since I discovered these guys 3 years ago, I am completely in love with their re-work of Better Off Alone by Alice, and I cannot find anywhere their tabs, I even sent them an email but I guess they let their business down (who knows?), yeah I know Josh has his own band now MLT (More Like Trees)

I re-uploaded the video on my youtube account but I cannot link it here ... so if you wanna have a look (the video I uploaded it's the cleanest version of this song also we have a pretty 'good view' on their hands.

EDIT. Finally I can I don't know why ...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/7_fOabPqeh0

Thank you :-)
Last edited by tomsg at Jun 19, 2013,
Well I can tell you the chords they use, but I guess you want the excact finger tabs for guitar right?
Quote by THEAlexPKeaton1
Well I can tell you the chords they use, but I guess you want the excact finger tabs for guitar right?

I don't mind to get only chords I can work on when they do it, but I would be very grateful if I could get the tabs for the guitar.

P.S. The guy on the right, Josh, that's his tab I want. I don't mind getting both btw.
From 0-0:37 in the video:

E----------------------------------B------------E ---------> x 4
You think you're better off alone

0:37-1:08
Intro + Verse : E,F#,Abm,B

1:08-1:40:
------------E--------------------F#-----------E
Chorus: You think you're better off alone ------> x 4

1:40-1:56:

E,F#,Abm,B ------> x2

1:56-2:45: E,F#

2:45-3:05: E,F#,Abm,B

3:05-end: E,F#
Last edited by THEAlexPKeaton1 at Jun 19, 2013,
Oh, and regarding the excact tabs.... he just stays within those chord notes... for example at 0:33 it's a B chord he's finger picking.
You must listen to what excact notes it is within the B chord. In this case it's the low F# then higher F#-B-F#-B-F#-B-F# --- then right after he strums the E chord.
Thanks you so much .... really I cannot say more but thank you!

I just need to put cords at the right place as I guess it's not the common E but you made the biggest part!
Quote by THEAlexPKeaton1
He uses "Barre" chords the whole song through. You know how to do them? or else you can watch some about it here, for the particular E chord: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rd4HWMCsLA

you're welcome, good luck!

Will do soon.

Thanks again!