Hey friends!

I connect iRig im my iPad 2, but can't hear any sound. I'm using Garage Band. It's like the guitar is unplugged or "mute". I use the button to tuning the guitar, but without sound. I dont know if there are some problem with settings. Any help? Thanx
Quote by Carareto
Hey friends!

I connect iRig im my iPad 2, but can't hear any sound. I'm using Garage Band. It's like the guitar is unplugged or "mute". I use the button to tuning the guitar, but without sound. I dont know if there are some problem with settings. Any help? Thanx

Common problem, usually a result of the 'monitor' setting.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I had the same problem. It's the track volume or the monitor volume. Just keep screwing around with it. If I figured it out I'm sure you will
Had the same problem... Read somewhere to uninstall and reinstall the app, it apparently works. Read too, to restart your iPod or iPad and open the amplitude app or garage band app first, worked for me!!! Good luck!!!
Make sure the iRig is selected as your audio I/O in Garageband.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY