Hi all, I saw this video and noticed the way Sacha does his divebombs with the pedal and footswitch.
Does anybody have an idea of how this setup works and if so, could you post it?
Thanks in advance
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
Well he was using a Boss Momentary footswitch and assigned it to an octave effect on the Digitech preamp/effects processor. It would probably be easier if you just got a Digitech Whammy pedal than to figure out exactly how it was done on that setup.
Quote by Sputnik1
Well he was using a Boss Momentary footswitch and assigned it to an octave effect on the Digitech preamp/effects processor. It would probably be easier if you just got a Digitech Whammy pedal than to figure out exactly how it was done on that setup.

Oh, I thought it was on the Boss Harmonist?
Quote by treborillusion

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
My website
That's possible. The Harmonist does have a bend feature. Again its hard to really tell based on that video.
Quote by Sputnik1
That's possible. The Harmonist does have a bend feature. Again its hard to really tell based on that video.

Yeah. I see what you mean. I'll probably just get a PS-6 to do Hardtail Divebombs, as the Digitech Whammy is more expensive.
Quote by treborillusion

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
My website
You just set your Harmonist pedal to the divebomb setting, then plug in an unlatching footswitch.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.