http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=514VLpnUxAY

Apparently, the guy sitting on the couch tried to hook up with the other guy's 11-year-old sister, despite having a daughter of his own.
Kudos to the older brother for the way he handled the situation. If it was me, i honestly don't know what i'd do to the guy, but i know that it would be way worse than a bleeding nose, even if it meant severe consequences for myself.

When my younger brother was a little kid, some brat in his class messed with him. I don't remember the specific situation, but it was worst than your normal "boys will be boys" stuff.
The next day i broke out of my high school, broke into their basic school during recess, grabbed the brat from the classrom and dragged him to the corridor.
Pushed him against the wall, and looked down to his face, keeping mine just a couple of inches away from his. He was looking up at me, scared shitless (i was 7 years older and a big dude at the time).
I simply told him to not pull the same s#it with my brother ever again. He nodded, i gave him a pat in the shoulder and left.

One other time, a couple years later, a known local delinquent tried to mess with my brother.
On a saturday, while i was with a bunch of friends outside the church and my brother was there too, we saw the guy around. My brother identified him, so i and a friend of mine (who's bigger and stronger than me) went towards him.
My friend grabbed the guy by the shoulders (he was smaller than my friend) and told him, while pointing to my brother: "You see this face? Memorize it. You won't touch him again, right? You can go now."
The guy agreed, and left in a hurry as soon as my friend released his grip. He's still a criminal today, but we didn't had problems with him again.

I think too much protection can be counter-productive, making your siblings weak and coward... But there are some abnormal situations that really call for action. And as an older brother i feel some kind of "duty" to protect my brother in those kinds of situations. It's like, "noone can hit my brother but me!" jk

Share your thoughts and stories on the subject of protecting your younger siblings.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
k koo
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's really easy to be a hard ass and beat on some one when they aren't even paying attention. I'm not saying the dude that try to get with an 11 year old is a good guy, but the brother is kind of a prick too.

Also, wtf is that aspect ratio. Screw that noise
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Jun 19, 2013,
I watched the video, and it pisses me off that the guy threw in like 5 sucker punches when the guy was clearly disorientated from the first...

But I can't really take sides on a 1minute video on a situation I've got nothing about. they're both dumbasses
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
youre 2 kool, teach me how to be kool like you
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I watched the video, and it pisses me off that the guy threw in like 5 sucker punches when the guy was clearly disorientated from the first...
I don't think his priorities are about having a fair and respectable exchange of fisticuffs.
You, as a high school age teenager, threatened a little kid? Congrats bro.
Quote by daytripper75
Dude, you went after a kid that was 7 years younger than you?

FUKKEN TOUGH GUY AMIRITE????

FCKN TUFF MAN STUFF FUCCKKK
Quote by The Madcap
I don't think his priorities are about having a fair and respectable exchange of fisticuffs.

I'd probably do the same thing in his position to be honest, but it still rubs me the wrong way

Actually, if some grown ass dude was hitting on my 11 year old sister(I've got a 10 year old brother) I would hospitalize them and then call the police. so that guy got off easy I think.

it's just tough to watch I guess.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by ExDementia

dude is that pee wee ****ing herman?????

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by TheChaz
You, as a high school age teenager, threatened a little kid? Congrats bro.

Quote by daytripper75
Dude, you went after a kid that was 7 years younger than you?

FUKKEN TOUGH GUY AMIRITE????

It wasn't about being tough nor am i congratulating myself about it.

Think about it -- it was about messing with YOUR brother, and you knew that he couldn't handle this particular case on his own. You'd let other people take advantage of him at will, or would you do something about it, despite the age difference?
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
This is new..

Quote by genghisgandhi
I love worldstarhiphop

This; but this was so cringe worthy in my opinion.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Jun 19, 2013,
WorldStarHipHop.... I swear nobody that uploads to that site knows how to use a camera properly.
Quote by Linkerman

Think about it -- it was about messing with YOUR brother, and you knew that he couldn't handle this particular case on his own. You'd let other people take advantage of him at will, or would you do something about it, despite the age difference?

I would mebbe act like an adult instead of breaking into a school and threatening a child with physical violence.
Quote by whywefight
I'd probably do this tbh

with the fake punching and everything

I was gonna say

this is clearly a miss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_OEhiTHJ0EA#t=73s

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by whywefight
I'd probably do this tbh

with the fake punching and everything

Great movie.

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I'd probably do the same thing in his position to be honest, but it still rubs me the wrong way

Actually, if some grown ass dude was hitting on my 11 year old sister(I've got a 10 year old brother) I would hospitalize them and then call the police. so that guy got off easy I think.

I agree with both of you.

This is especially bad if you remember the fact that the guy has a little girl of his own.
How would HE feel if some dude tried to hook up with his daughter?
I think he got off easy, too.

EDIT:
Quote by TheChaz
I would mebbe act like an adult instead of breaking into a school and threatening a child with physical violence.

I wasn't an adult at the time.
And i actually didn't threaten to hit him, i just told him to not mess with my brother.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jun 19, 2013,
While I don't know the exact circumstances of that video, I still have to question why the creep guy is in the brother's house and is being recorded
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Linkerman

Or you go to the school about it. Or you pick your brother up from school and tell the kid to knock it off.

You do not intimidate and bully a helpless child.
Quote by blake1221
Or you go to the school about it. Or you pick your brother up from school and tell the kid to knock it off.

yeah, using violence or threatening to use violence against children is wrong. It can mess them up pretty bad, and chances are he was already having a few problems anyway, for allegedly "bullying" the guys brother
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by rock.freak667
While I don't know the exact circumstances of that video, I still have to question why the creep guy is in the brother's house and is being recorded

Maybe the guy pulled a stunt like Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator"? That was my first thought.

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by blake1221

yeah, using violence or threatening to use violence against children is wrong. It can mess them up pretty bad, and chances are he was already having a few problems anyway, for allegedly "bullying" the guys brother

Nope, the kid was simply a spoiled brat. And he turned out just fine, btw.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jun 19, 2013,
He didn't put his hands up or try to defend himself or anything. That's how you know he's really a pedophile.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
TS I have a can of ManUp in my fridge.

Does your brother want it?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
TS I have a can of ManUp in my fridge.

Does your brother want it?

I don't think so. Especially since nowadays i'm sure he can kick your ass with at least one of his hands tied to his back.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by ErikLensherr
He didn't put his hands up or try to defend himself or anything. That's how you know he's really a pedophile.

They should use this to test one's innocence by fire in court. Sure would speed up the process.
I get what you're saying about protecting younger siblings, TS. My younger brother has mild cerebral palsies, and he has problems running. Kids used to make fun of him for it. I remember one time when me and my brother were swimming, I seen a scar on his arm. I asked where he got it and he told me that a group of kids held him down and burned him with a lighter. I had never wanted to kill someone more in my life. I asked my brother who did it, but he never told me. If he had told me I probably would have done something similar if not worse as what you did, TS.
Quote by Linkerman
I don't think so. Especially since nowadays i'm sure he can kick your ass with at least one of his hands tied to his back.

Sounds like he turned out alright, then.

I don't have any younger siblings, but if i was getting bullied in school, my brother came to my aid. This kind of stopped when we went to secondary school, as we went to different schools, and my one was a little rougher, so in a way it made me learn to stick up for myself, or talk my way out of trouble (i usually took this option). Of course, any time i am in trouble, he would help me out, and there have been times where it looked like people were going to start trouble with him, and i've sure as hell stepped in.

If i had a younger sibling, i would step in, depending on the age gap. If i was more than 5 years older than my sibling, and someone their age was bullying them, and there was really nothing they could do, i would talk to the kid, but not threaten them with violence. I would probably go for something either diplomatic, or take it to the principal if there is no way of reasoning with them.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

same

I think I would basically lose it on him

Don't care. They shouldn't be disgusting pieces of trash
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yeah really it got removed. I don't think I'd beat him up. I'd put one of my swords to his neck and tell him not to come back.
To the video +

Quote by Linkerman
He was looking up at me, scared shitless (i was 7 years older and a big dude at the time).

Quote by Linkerman

Also would have just rang the police. If he had tried it on with his sister, his media devices are probably full of evidence.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽