Basically when I try to load my saved game it comes up "There was an error loading the saved game.The data may be corrupted. Overwriting corrupt data will not be possible. (Save game 1)"
Anyone know what the issue is, because im currently 42% completed, 7 and a half hours in, I usually don't get caught up in games because im just a casual player but if I have to start again I think I will cry.
They were having problems with their servers awhile ago so when it was suppose to autosave or something it never actually saved. If you're getting that message though, sounds like something ****ed up while it was saving. Just restart the chapter you're on
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
They were having problems with their servers awhile ago so when it was suppose to autosave or something it never actually saved. If you're getting that message though, sounds like something ****ed up while it was saving. Just restart the chapter you're on

I know this is a stupid question, but how do you do that, i'm on the main menu and when I try and load my game it wont let me ?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

It's a console, what do you think we can do?
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Its the recent PS3 update you did either today or yesterday, its known to make your games **** up. PS3 are working on the situation, head over to Reddit or something (thats how I found out, news travels fast there)
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I know this is a stupid question, but how do you do that, i'm on the main menu and when I try and load my game it wont let me ?

From the main menu you should see a chapters option. If you don't, just go through and delete your old saves and it should pop up again. From there just pick the chapter you left on, and i believe each one has two starting points you can choose from.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Take the cartridge out.

Blow in it.

Replace the cartridge.

I thought everybody knew this?

It's like r u 4? lol
Okay see... basically, your disc is caught in this spinning loop. This usually happens when your discs are not properly rewind. But that can easily be fixed by going out and buying one of these:

^ Works on games, too.

Naw, but really, I've got no clue.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
There's no chapters option and there's not even an option to delete my old saves or anything ? Basically on the main menu all I see are, "Continue" and beside where it should say the part of the game where you are, it says "Prologue" which is just the start of the game.
As far as I know, you aren't the only one with this problem. Loads of people have been having it from what I've read on gaming forums. I don't own the game or a PS3 so I can't recommend any fixes but have a look on the game thread here or on other sites and someone might have an answer.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Wait for Sony to patch it. I hear you can download a patch on a USB and put it on through that, not sure on the exact details but you can look it up from here.