Is anyone going to this?Its for the 16th of november in the hydro.Pre sale starts tomorrow [Thursday 20/06].Im tempted but i dont have any friends.
Last edited by smittyanthrax at Jun 19, 2013,
Quote by smittyanthrax
Is anyone going to this?Its for the 16th of november in the hydro.Pre sale starts tomorrow [Thursday 20/06].Im tempted but i dont have any friends.

Pre-sale? How do I buy? When's the regular sale?
Quote by Philip_pepper
Pre-sale? How do I buy? When's the regular sale?

They go on friday [tomorrow] for general sale.I cant remember where the pre sale is.Google it.
I'll probably get shunned for this, But I can't recall a single Queens of the stone age song
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I'll probably get shunned for this, But I can't recall a single Queens of the stone age song

I haven't liked a QOTSA record since Songs For The Deaf, but I've still seen them on every tour since then, because they're a great live band.

Not sure I'll bother this time though, I don't get the hype surrounding ....Like Clockwork myself.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

It's ok, No One Knows

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jun 20, 2013,
Quote by smittyanthrax
They go on friday [tomorrow] for general sale.I cant remember where the pre sale is.Google it.

I got to Ticketmaster and it needs a code. Read somewhere the code was "clockwork" but it doesn't work.
Quote by smittyanthrax

NO BECAUSE THEY ****ING SUCK
The Hydro doesn't exist.

EDIT: I can't work-out why they built a new arena that holds only 2,500 more than the next biggest arena.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Last edited by guitarist41 at Jun 20, 2013,
Quote by guitarist41
The Hydro doesn't exist.

EDIT: I can't work-out why they built a new arena that holds only 2,500 more than the next biggest arena.

The SECC is kinda...meh though.
Quote by Philip_pepper
The SECC is kinda...meh though.

ABC1 and King Tut's is where it's at.

Ivory Blacks too, only because it's such a shithole. Haha.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
ABC1 and King Tut's is where it's at.

Ivory Blacks too, only because it's such a shithole. Haha.

I haven't been to those yet. Saying this makes me feel dirty.
The barras used to be the dogs bollocks not so keen on it now tho i prefer the academy or 02 i think its known as now.Garage is always good too.
Quote by smittyanthrax
The barras used to be the dogs bollocks not so keen on it now tho i prefer the academy or 02 i think its known as now.Garage is always good too.

A girl I know got fingered in the middle of Garage in front of everyone.

She got kicked out. And then cried about not being able to find a nice guy.

I love Glasgow
Quote by smittyanthrax

The Barrowlands is very overrated, I think. The acoustics are really clear, but otherwise it sucks.

Quote by Philip_pepper

I love Glasgow

This is why I hate nightclubs but also why my self-esteem goes way up after going to one. Hahaha.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by Philip_pepper

I love Glasgow

Is she hot?
Quote by smittyanthrax
Is she hot?

Nah man. She's got a bit of a man chin and small eyes.

She thinks she's gorgeous though.

Quote by guitarist41

This is why I hate nightclubs but also why my self-esteem goes way up after going to one. Hahaha.

I also hate nightclubs. Not been to one in 2 years.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jun 21, 2013,
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

WE GET THESE RUUUULES TO FOLLOOOOW

THAT AND THIS

THESE AND THOSE
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
WE GET THESE PIIIILLS TO SWALLOOWWW
we get these pills to swallow

HOW THEY STICK
how they stick

IN YOUR THROOOAT
in your throat
Wwf wtf

tastes like gold, bro
Quote by smittyanthrax
Nah like I said I have no friends.I wouldnt go alone.

Don't be a tit. I've been to gigs alone before man, it's fine.
Quote by soundgarden1986
wow lol ur so funy

And you shouldn't really pass these guys up live. They came to Philly and played the self titled in it's entirety, and put on a hell of show

Ive caught them three times before last year most recently for the entire first album playthro tour they did.Good times.
hell yeah I got tix for this.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I saw them live recently. Definitely worth it. Just go. I don't care if you go alone and you won't care afterwards either.
Quote by guitarist41
The Hydro doesn't exist.

Fun fact - they named that place after me.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do