He died of a suspected heart attack at age 51.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/james-gandolfini-dead-51-article-1.1377435

He didn't look the healthiest of people but this was so unexpected. I am actually so sad by this as I absolutely loved The Sopranos and he was great in True Romance. He was such a good actor.

MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Oh shit. I'm watching the Sopranos on Sky Atlantic right now. How tragic. RIP.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Mack56
Supposed heart attack.

We all know what really happened.

It was the guy in the members only jacket...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That's it, I'm gonna start watching The Sopranos
this is sad, he was young, and great in everything I've seen him in
he was iconic
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 19, 2013,
I don't think I even watched anything with him in it other than Conan interviews. But he seemed scary. RIP
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
I don't think I even watched anything with him in it other than Conan interviews. But he seemed scary. RIP

Watch The Sopranos. Possibly the best drama I have ever seen.

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by bradulator

He was pretty funny in In the Loop, watch that.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr
He was pretty funny in In the Loop, watch that.

Yep, do that.
Liked him in True Romance too.
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 19, 2013,
Is it on netflix or something?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
noooooooooooo

Im pretty bummed right now... rip man.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm really sad to read this. James Gandolfini was one of my favorite actors. Most people only know him from The Sopranos but he's done some great roles in movies too. Check out 8MM and True Romance if you haven't already.
I wish he would have killed the shit outta that stupid bitch in True Romance, I hate that film, but watching her get her face broken by Tony Soprano was maybe the only redeeming moment in that steaming pile of horseshit.
Other people have seen True Romance? Awesome ****in movie "mutha****a mutha****a" The scene with Walkin and Hopper is just amazing. James Gandolfini was awesome in it too... RIP
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by SFosterS
The scene with Walkin and Hopper is just amazing. James Gandolfini was awesome in it too... RIP
agreed, and that scene is brilliant
Quote by Hydra150
agreed, and that scene is brilliant

I second that agreement.

Quote by angusfan16
As great as the writing and direction was on The Sopranos, he was the reason that Tony felt like such a fully realized character. Great actor in everything that I'd seen him in.

And cut to black.
R.I.P.

Great actor, responsible for making Tony Soprano seem so damn real.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ErikLensherr
It was the guy in the members only jacket...

I feel so bad for laughing at that.

RIP. Obviously the portrayal of Tony Soprano was his crowning achievement that will live on forever. But I think his role in 8MM was great. That whole movie is underrated, but he could play a sleazy character so well it made me feel like I needed a shower.
#DTWD
That is really sad, he is a great actor. I started thinking of some good times watching the Sopranos with friends in High School.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I heard it on the radio at work this evening ...

I just finished watching the Sopranos recently. Amazing show, and equally amazing actor.

RIP
Quote by TerranD
He can feed all the ducks he wants now. RIP.

I was really bummed when I found out he passed.
But reading that actually made it hurt worse
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by Rossenrot
He's sleeping with the fishes now.

Terrible news though

RIP
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I live like 10 minutes away from where he was born... R. I. P
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Bummer, I always used to notice how loud his breathing was. Shoulda took better care of himself
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Man. It's actually pretty shitty. This guy was really something.

And I just watched Killing them softly like a few weeks ago. Which was pretty good. Although his role wasn't exactly huge.

You can tell the heavy mouth breathing in The Sopranos was a warning though.