Page 1 of 3
I lost my virginity a couple weeks ago, then my girlfriend had to go back home to take the MCAT for a couple weeks. She should be back later this month.

Anyway: When we had sex, the closest thing I could compare the feeling to is eating the juiciest, tastiest steak ever... Both provide this weird feeling of ecstasy that I haven't experienced anywhere else.

Post what you think sex feels like to you. And also tell me if you've ever felt it was as good as eating something (like steak etc). Do I have the circuits in my brain crossed or is this normal?
Like a big ol' bag of sand.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah it feels nice, but it's much overhyped. Take a few vicodin and you will have the same exact feeling(minus all the energy).
It's like masturbating BUT BETTER.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quite frankly, I'm amazed that someone who would compare sex to food is capable of having sex.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If you connect sex to eating, you should talk to theogonia.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Quite frankly, I'm amazed that someone who would compare sex to food is capable of having sex.

Spoken like a true virgin.
Only if you're fucking a cow.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Wait till you try anal, it'll be like bacon, and nothing's better than that bacon.

And if you wore a condom i don't get teh comparison, unless it's like ****ing a watermelon with a rubber glove.

Actually wait until you're so bored of sex you own 300 dollars worth of toys, which you've also grown bored of, and trying to get uber kinky sex is hard as piss and it's just not very much fun anymore.
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 19, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
Spoken like a true virgin.

Naw, actually, I've just never had a juicy steak.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 19, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
Is that frowned upon?

I am not here to condone nor condemn. If said cow is at the age of consent have at it Mr. Portnoy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by blake1221
Is that frowned upon?

In some states...

but not all of 'em

Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
This thread makes me feel bad for all the people in the world that believe cows are sacred and will never enjoy a nice juicy steak...

*Moment of silence*
Last edited by NoBC14 at Jun 19, 2013,
Quote by stratkat
Wait till you try anal, it'll be like bacon, and nothing's better than that bacon.

And if you wore a condom i don't get teh comparison, unless it's like ****ing a watermelon with a rubber glove.

Actually wait until you're so bored of sex you own 300 dollars worth of toys, which you've also grown bored of, and trying to get uber kinky sex is hard as piss and it's just not very much fun anymore.

idk man it's important to feel really close to the person, i think i waited for the right time and the right girl... it really helped that we like each other a lot.

i didn't wear a condom.
Quote by stratkat

also a good steak beats the hell out of bacon any day
Quote by NoBC14
This thread makes me feel bad for all the people in the world that believe cows are sacred and will never enjoy a nice juicy steak...

*Moment of silence*

joke's on us cuz we're gonna come back as some lame ass insect and they're gonna be whales or something sick like that.
Quote by genghisgandhi
joke's on us cuz we're gonna come back as some lame ass insect and they're gonna be whales or something sick like that.

This made me think of the episode of Family Guy (I think that's what show I saw it on) where they all die and go to hell and start asking everyone which religion they followed, and Peter says something like "who would have thought a cannibalistic tribe in Africa had it right?"

I really wish I could find that video.
Being an orca would be awful because you'd be obliged to kill stuff (including other whales/dolphins) and since dolphins/whales/etc. are intelligent I would feel bad about it.

I'm a cockatoo and I hope I come back as a cockatoo again.

OT: TS just wanted to tell us he had sex, but way to compare sex to meat. That's almost like comparing women to meat you prick.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 19, 2013,
I think I get OP's point. For some reason it always reminds me of like sponginess or something. And of course complete wetness. Although that might have something to do with the fact that my ex was a squirter and completely drenched my ****.

*Ahem* It's pretty amazing, though. But at the same time, it's really not that big of a deal. I totally get what people mean when they say that. It's amazing, but no big deal... sorta contradictory but totally makes sense when you've experienced it.

I haven't been laid in a few months and I honestly don't give two ****s.
Quote by geetarguy13
also a good steak beats the hell out of bacon any day

I strongly disagree.

Well I've had the same girlfriend for nearly 3 years, and I had multiple partners before that, emotions there, we have bondage gear, lubes, whips, restraints, etc.
It's juts hard to keep sex fun after such a long time, except for sexual feelings I can't help but have, I'd rather just chill and watch anime with her or soemthing.
Quote by slipknot5678
Being an orca would be awful because you'd be obliged to kill stuff (including other whales/dolphins) and since dolphins/whales/etc. are intelligent I would feel bad about it.

I'm a cockatoo and I hope I come back as a cockatoo again.

OT: TS just wanted to tell us he had sex, but way to compare sex to meat. That's almost like comparing women to meat you prick.

If you were an orca you'd have an orca brain and feeling bad about killing intelligent beings <<<<<<< FOOD
cat
Quote by guitarxo
If you were an orca you'd have an orca brain and feeling bad about killing intelligent beings <<<<<<< FOOD

That post was just joking around.

Any excuse to make cockatoos the best.
No, it's like ****ing the juiciest, tastiest steak ever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
No, it's like ****ing the juiciest, tastiest steak ever.

Quote by snipelfritz

Feels good, man
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by guitarxo
No because I don't like steak.

Came in here to say this
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by NoBC14

While reading that, I was anticipating mid-sentence that that statement would end "[...] will never enjoy fornicating with a cow"

I was clearly wrong. Either way, both statements are technically true
Quote by E7#9
While reading that, I was anticipating mid-sentence that that statement would end "[...] will never enjoy fornicating with a cow"

I was clearly wrong. Either way, both statements are technically true

Whatever tickles your pickle, I guess
Page 1 of 3