As the tittle says, im looking for a new acoustic guitar. My price range is 1500$ new. I have previously owned a taylor but i really like the sound of Martins better. So far ive looked at the martin swomgt and the 000-16. I like the smaller bodies (no dreadnaughts) and no cutaways. I mostly play blues and some rock and singer songwriter type stuff. Thanks for your help!
i really like the 16 series - have you tried a 000-15? they're all mahogany and pretty nice, although i admit i prefer the 16 series spruce top a little. you might also consider the recording king ROS-626. my husband has one, and i've played a few - very nice traditional 000 tone, definitely closer to martin than taylor.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
i havent tried a 000-15 yet but ive heard good things about them and the recording kings! thanks ill check em out
oh, you might also want to try eastman guitars. their GC and OM models from their 500 series up are really great!
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
+1 On the Eastman guitars. I have an AC622CE myself and it's amazing. Great quality and sound. I'd try out some of them if I were you, you might be amazed like I was.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700