Is there anyone else that would like the zombie apocalypse to happen ?

Page 1 of 2
I'd think it would be pretty cool, also it would probably do the Earth some good instead of us continuing to screw it up .
It's been a while since I've posted this
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Q5KBaMEr1X

EDIT: have this one too
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14b8mlPXFbN

EDIT:2
and this, mother****er
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13rsM41vhPo
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Last edited by Obsceneairwaves at Jun 20, 2013,
One thing I know for sure is if there was such an apocalypse it wouldn't be hollywood style.

Also this:

Quote by Primus2112
god OP you have to be like 12
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Jun 20, 2013,
I'm in the right place for it. Here in Ontario we have brutally cold winters where they would freeze, and horribly hot summers where they would rot. They don't logistically make a lot of sense for my climate.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
god OP you have to be like 12
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
It's been a while since I've posted this
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Q5KBaMEr1X

EDIT: have this one too
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14b8mlPXFbN

EDIT:2
and this, mother****er
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13rsM41vhPo

A little bit of clipping in your recordings. Did you even bother using compression?
Also, vocals could use a bit more work.
I enjoyed the lyrics thoroughly though.

3/10
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Maybe zombies are real, and we're just part of their imagination. Maybe this universe doesn't even exist, we're just thought up by the master Zombie.
Quote by mulefish
One thing I know for sure is if there was such an apocalypse it wouldn't be hollywood style.

Nah, it would be probably be more like Shaun of the Dead.
I wouldn't mind. It would reduce life to surviving and preserving civilization and cut out a lot of the bs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by SGstriker
A little bit of clipping in your recordings. Did you even bother using compression?

3/10

It's part of the charm

10/10
Quote by whywefight
It's part of the charm

10/10

Oh come on guys. It's been weeks since we've had a good zombie thread! Let the poor kid have his fun!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Well, there are a couple of possible scenarios - both of them generally suck for everyone except sadist-masochists who enjoy the prospect of mass death.

1: it is a natural mutation of an existing disease or parasite (The Last of Us portrayed a fairly terrifying one that is just as terrifying when it is happening in the real world) given how such diseases/parasites work, it would be highly contagious - works well with the stereotype of zombies spreading rapidly.

2: it is a man-made bioweapon; as much as I don't want to say it, this is more likely, and it would possibly be even more devastating, as it wouldn't need to rely on natural paths of contagion - for instance, if it were a gas, it wouldn't be spread through the air - it would BE the air.

Either scenario is pretty far from cool, and don't think that you'd be the badass holding off a horde - you'd be part of the horde ripping apart some guy who thinks he's a badass (wouldn't be many of those people, though - anyone who isn't capable of adapting quickly to a more survivalist type of living would join the horde quite soon, if not in the initial wave; action movie badass-wannabes would be few and far between, and they'd usually be found in pieces). All that to say, it wouldn't be The Walking Dead - there'd be quarantines and martial law, and for a little while before Earth becomes Hell, it'd be worse than Hell.

Oh, and in case it weren't obvious, ya know how I said a man-made disaster would be more likely? Yeah, that would suck for the planet. We would take ourselves out, and give the Earth a nice parting gift - I suppose a disease mutation could just be natures way of saying GTFO, but unless it is a super-specialized strain, it'd take out way more than just humans - it would wreck ecosystems, and would basically be equivalent to the Earth committing suicide.

/2cents.
You're a ****ing idiot, the second hte internet and electricity is gone, I'm blowing my brains out. I have 4 rifles and 3 shotguns to do it with too.
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 20, 2013,
Quote by DystoCreativity
Well, there are a couple of possible scenarios - both of them generally suck for everyone except sadist-masochists who enjoy the prospect of mass death.

1: it is a natural mutation of an existing disease or parasite (The Last of Us portrayed a fairly terrifying one that is just as terrifying when it is happening in the real world) given how such diseases/parasites work, it would be highly contagious - works well with the stereotype of zombies spreading rapidly.

2: it is a man-made bioweapon; as much as I don't want to say it, this is more likely, and it would possibly be even more devastating, as it wouldn't need to rely on natural paths of contagion - for instance, if it were a gas, it wouldn't be spread through the air - it would BE the air.

Either scenario is pretty far from cool, and don't think that you'd be the badass holding off a horde - you'd be part of the horde ripping apart some guy who thinks he's a badass (wouldn't be many of those people, though - anyone who isn't capable of adapting quickly to a more survivalist type of living would join the horde quite soon, if not in the initial wave; action movie badass-wannabes would be few and far between, and they'd usually be found in pieces). All that to say, it wouldn't be The Walking Dead - there'd be quarantines and martial law, and for a little while before Earth becomes Hell, it'd be worse than Hell.

Oh, and in case it weren't obvious, ya know how I said a man-made disaster would be more likely? Yeah, that would suck for the planet. We would take ourselves out, and give the Earth a nice parting gift - I suppose a disease mutation could just be natures way of saying GTFO, but unless it is a super-specialized strain, it'd take out way more than just humans - it would wreck ecosystems, and would basically be equivalent to the Earth committing suicide.

/2cents.

I'd always thought it would be started by a for of Super Rabies or something.
Quote by stratkat
You're a ****ing idiot, the second hte internet and electricity is gone, I'm blowing my brains out.

This apocalypse just gets better and better.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
it would probably do the Earth some good instead of us continuing to screw it up

I wonder how many people who make remarks like this would volunteer to be the first to go.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yes, but for every person you like that's dead there's gonna be like ten you don't like dead, so you have that I guess.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I'd always thought it would be started by a for of Super Rabies or something.

One of the more common theories I've heard is that it'd be the result of a hyper-contagious strain of Creutzfeldt-Jakobs (yes I had to Google it to remember how to spell it, don't judge me) disease - the human variant of Mad Cow.

Meaning that the "zombies" would, obviously, not be walking corpses - they'd be living people dying a slow, violent, maddening death.

Cheery thought, ain't it?
Last edited by DystoCreativity at Jun 20, 2013,
Quote by SGstriker

3/10

The second one isn't mine, and it's because I was using a shitty laptop camera/mic

Like, I literally opened vocaroo and recorded it right then and there

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
The second one isn't mine, and it's because I was using a shitty laptop camera/mic

Like, I literally opened vocaroo and recorded it right then and there

who did the second one? I don't even recognize it
Quote by whywefight
who did the second one? I don't even recognize it

I don't think he wanted me to say :/

even though plenty of people know

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
ask who, who knows everything

atleast that's what everyone tells me

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
DOCTOR DOCTOR

GIVE HER THE BLUES

SHE GOT HERSELF A VARSITY LETTER BY LOVING YOU

is that what you meant wwf
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I would like to see it happen.

But then I would love to see humanity eradicated so my opinion is kind of biased
My pretty children, you don't want a zombie apocalypse, you just want to have a goal and/or meaning in your life.

Go outside if you guys are northies, it's summer.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Depends entirely on whether they're the fast kind of zombie, or the slow kind.

I'd take great joy in the opportunity to bash some brains out with a cricket bat, Shaun Of The Dead style.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I wonder how many people who make remarks like this would volunteer to be the first to go.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

So much agree.

'Hurr durr, the human race is evil, I think we should be wiped out. I'm such a misanthrope, hurr durr.'

'So what are you doing about it?'

'Errr...'

'So you're not actually doing anything about anything on a local, let alone global level? Tell you what, I'll lend you my gun, and you can stop being part of the problem, that'd make you happy right? A martyr? An example for everyone else to follow? You'll be like Jesus!'

So much talk and edginess from pissy plebian teenagers. And by talk, I mean recycled soundbites. By edginess I mean lack of thought. And by pissy plebian teenagers, I mean pissy plebian teenagers.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Jun 20, 2013,
Take a look at the average person. Ain't he/she stupid ? Ain't he/she an idiot ?
Half of the worlds population is more stupid and ignorant than that.
Screw the recession, 21st century's a bloody catastrophy.
**** that. I know youve been playing the last of us, youve seen the mad and depressing shit that goes on. No thanks
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2