Hello. i am a pretty good guitarist, but a bad singer. Please sugjest me some song that i could play on parties with friends without singing. something like stairway to heaven... the songs that still soung good without singers.
Morrowind theme tune, always gets them going.

Any classical, go for Gustav Holst's "The Planets". There's a pretty good tab for "Jupiter" on here I believe. Some Haydn symphonies as well, I enjoy symphony no. 88 finale (as Paul Gilbert as done a wicked cover) but it also sounds sweet on acoustic.

Yngwie Malmsteen's "Black Star" has a sweet introduction, that and also music from Extreme (Nuno Bettencourt is such a sweet guitarist) as their songs always have amazing guitar melodies.

You could also learn the vocal melodies and put little bits of ornamentation over the guitar parts for music, I do that a lot with covers and it sounds lovely.
Quote by RndyW0

You could also learn the vocal melodies and put little bits of ornamentation over the guitar parts for music, I do that a lot with covers and it sounds lovely.

Yes. Definitely good advice
Just learn some chord-melody arrangements of jazz standards...
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Jazzy/bluesy improv
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Pretty sure all of you are forgetting that TS said songs for parties.

@TS:
Why do you need to be a great singer for party songs? Just belt it out somewhat in key and have everyone sing along.
Why not play theme songs? If I'm at a party, the last thing I want to hear is Jazz or Chord Melody, in fact, even when not at parties, those two things make me want to smash whatever instrument is responsible for that noise, why not play some funny theme songs that everyone knows? Or play the instrumentals to some well known songs, at a party, hardly anyone will be listening intently, they'll be shouting along to whatever song you're playing.
Quote by SomeBlueKind
'Albatross' by The Original Fleetwood Mac. Peter Green's instrumental masterpiece

I agree with this. Albatross is an amazing instrumental.
Try classical guitar arrangements too.