paulears
21 IQ
neither - the song isn't a rhythm/lead style song. They all seem to chugg away with occasional high notes from (I think) the stripy top guy. The guy knocking the mic around doing the lead vocal needs a slap!
TGG_
Banned
260 IQ
Quote by paulears
neither - the song isn't a rhythm/lead style song. They all seem to chugg away with occasional high notes from (I think) the stripy top guy. The guy knocking the mic around doing the lead vocal needs a slap!

Ok, thanks

Why does he need a slap? :p Bad vocals?
paulears
21 IQ
No not the vocals, the physical touching of the popper stopper and the bit at the end where he's head banging the stand. The elastic mount is good, but not that good - I bet there's all sorts of low end rumbles and clunks. As I said, the engineer needed to give him a slap. If he can't control himself, then I'd have given him the popper stopper on a separate mic stand and made sure it couldn't touch the mic, unless, of course, they were miming and it was an act!
hitman_47
Scientifically Confused
2,030 IQ
Rhythm. He's expressing chords through out. He plays melodies in between or highlights a note or two, but it's mostly rhythm.

He's got a nice semi dirty tone...

Very nice track!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.