Clit for clit lol

EDIT:
I liked your solo. I would set the tone a little different, but it's just my irrelevant opinion.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by d_ano
sounded pretty perfect to me although u shoulda turned down the volume on the original track because i wasnt sure if i was listening to you or the track. Still if i heard it right u nailed it pretty well. couldnt really hear your guitar sound too well so i cant say much on it but still good job
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1606013

My volume was way up compared to the original track when I was editing it in Audacity. It might actually just be the guitar tone I chose through guitar rig 4. Which replicated Randy's solo perfectly, tone wise.

However it wasn't too great for rhythm parts, but if you want to double check my tone just put in some earphones or listen closely and you can hear the original track playing softly behind my playing.

And if you're still too unsure check around 0:56 as I played that riff differently than the record. And thanks for the responses guys!
I liked it, but that one run at the end did sound a little off like the other posters have said. Aside from that, great job, man.
Honestly better than most covers I see of this solo, you got good bends you know how to make em squeal. that stuff will do you good in the long run. love how youre feelin the music but youre keeping on top of what youre playing too, keep it up man!
Quote by dalton.sala
I liked it, but that one run at the end did sound a little off like the other posters have said. Aside from that, great job, man.

Which run? The end of the solo or the little outro for the riff of the song?