Hi pit,

I have the opportunity to get VIP presale tickets for a gig in December, they are VIP so I get to meet the band, some extra merch and stuff also.

Prices are however about £200 ($300 for you Americans).

Is it worth spending that little bit more to meet the bands and stuff or just worth going to the gig like a normal person.

Bearing in mind I'm going alone as everyone else has no money.

Bands on set are, Young Guns, Asking Alexandria and headliners Bullet for my Valentine.

Thoughts would be appreciated, especially if you have done anything similar

Edit: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/bfmvvip?dma_id=&wt.mc_id=EML_NTF239926_53[button1url

Above is the link to what I'm getting
Just a plain rocker dude...
Last edited by 01cleavert at Jun 20, 2013,
Apparently BFMV and AA are absolute dicks for people. Especially BMFV.

Young Guns are cool though, met them 3 or 4 years ago when they were just getting started, have their first EP signed from the day it was released.
But maybe they've turned into complete arses aswell now.
I wouldn't spend extra money just to meet the band, they're people just like you and me.. except apparently they're dicks.
lol " 'Temper Temper' the phenomenal new album" lol dicks.

Naw I kid, they're okay I guess. I don't really care or anything.

Quote by CarryMeHome
I wouldn't spend extra money just to meet the band, they're people just like you and me.. except apparently they're dicks.

It's not just the meet and greet that's soo pricey though. It's everything else from limited posters, drum sticks, shirts, bag, all that other stuff. So yeah, if you think it's something you'll enjoy, then it's worth it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 20, 2013,
Quote by 01cleavert
Young Guns, Asking Alexandria and headliners Bullet for my Valentine.

no
No one can tell you if it's worth it for you. If there's a sweet merch pack involved, and you dig the bands, yes. Can you afford it? If so, then yes. Only you can say if it's enough for your money. I wouldn't worry about "this band is a dick" comments. Everyone has bad days.